• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

if you guys want cm showing more, please share more material. let's stop wasting time already.

I wish I could help you beez, me and Deltacrossroads (retire from this forum ; ) LOLL) but I've got no rare jewel to bribe anyone I'd suspect of owning Glam Cam videos of Christine Mendoza :'( Well, I've got LOTS of Nikki Sims videos if anyone with GC videos of CM is interested... ^^ lol Send me a pm : )

obviously no one is going to send me a clip. but can anyone at least describe what she is doing at the moment. she getting fully naked yet? teasing pussy?

thanks JennSpace :) i know but once in a while i gotta contribute to keeping this forum going lol

anyone got the new pool zipset? hit me up.

Honestly her site is like a ghost-town. 1 update a week, maybe 5 pictures in a set LOL.

Never thought I'd say this, but she's getting boring. Hope she does some better stuff in the future.

Hi

CM has done a great tribute to blind people, obviously we can't see her naked but she has added a 'down load' facility were we can download her nude photos and print them out (braile) printers, gezz what pussy. I can pm the dots if any one is interested.

Daz

Honestly her site is like a ghost-town. 1 update a week, maybe 5 pictures in a set LOL.

Never thought I'd say this, but she's getting boring. Hope she does some better stuff in the future.

its a sign of her quitting soon. be prepared of no more CM . sad to say. she owns a bar, in school, and has other things going for her. she said she only cammed and modeled for her fans but since a lot of dbags share her content, its like shes putting out free content and coming out of pocket so its probably not worth it for her anymore.

very sad. as much as id love to keep seeing her. ill be sad once she starts posting of her normal life, maybe a boyfriend or marriage etc. and judging from her instagram pix, shes going that route.
i hope not. i want more CM the model. :(

its a sign of her quitting soon. be prepared of no more CM . sad to say. she owns a bar, in school, and has other things going for her. she said she only cammed and modeled for her fans but since a lot of dbags share her content, its like shes putting out free content and coming out of pocket so its probably not worth it for her anymore.

very sad. as much as id love to keep seeing her. ill be sad once she starts posting of her normal life, maybe a boyfriend or marriage etc. and judging from her instagram pix, shes going that route.
i hope not. i want more CM the model. :(

she was a no-show tonight on cam. she never misses a cam. shes cut down on camming a lot the last couple of weeks. perhaps the end of days is here. :crying:

What did she expect from camming? Of course dbags are going to post content this isn't 1995. It would be crazy for her to retire right now. If she was REALLY smart, she would up the ante on cam videos: show more (everything), charge A LOT more, and bank hard while she's still young. Any good talent manager would tell her to do the same thing.

Once models realize nobody wants to book them anymore, it's a very hard reality to face. Money dries up and shit gets real - real fast. I see it all the time in my industry.

Hope she hasn't made up her mind!