• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

But don't expect too much as her site has turned backwards so much within the last year.... no more previews for members, no twitter tweets... nothing except regular updates of sets and vids produced one year ago!

But don't expect too much as her site has turned backwards so much within the last year.... no more previews for members, no twitter tweets... nothing except regular updates of sets and vids produced one year ago!

She's not shooting new stuff, she's not interacting with her fans and she's not even tweeting anymore. They will eventually run off of old pre-recorded "new stuff" and by the looks of it she's no longer around.

The end is near.

mylife is a wonderful site . i had found her there several months ago. supposedly she is now in the state of georgia after her breakup with the kentucky guy . i do wonder if or who is holding her back from returning to her site , my guess is a new boyfriend who dont want her to do her site anymore..why else would she just blow off her paying members the again why would anybody be with someone who cant accept what they do for a living. its not like she cant choose the right one

this video was strange om about 2 minutes of fucking the dildo and the rest seems to be just filler material. ..her site has been really weird since she bailed on her members in november 2011..

New Twitter post on Christina's new account: "Heyy sorry for not chatting didnt know anyone new about this one so i will be one a lot more now!!!!"

Which cannot be honest, assuming that her webmaster talks to her every now and then, because the new twitter account has been published on her website some months ago!

Which cannot be honest, assuming that her webmaster talks to her every now and then, because the new twitter account has been published on her website some months ago!

What’s not honest? My interpretation is, "Heyy sorry for not chatting didnt know anyone [k]new about this one [the new account] so i will be one a lot more now!!!!"

She’s not saying that she didn’t know that the new account was set up. She’s saying that she didn’t know if her fans [anyone] knew it was set up. It could be another hijack, but 3 months or so between Christina’s tweets is nothing new.

Last edited: