• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christian Terrorist at New Orleans Airport Goes Unreported

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
I NEVER SAID HE DID WHAT HE DID IN THE NAME OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I NEVER ASSUMED IT EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am saying that because he was christian and NOT muslim the media and everyone else refuses to call what he did an act of terror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if he was muslim it would be a no brainer. are there not mentally ill muslims???? would they check a muslims mental faculty before deeming it terrorism? fuck no.

thats my point. you fancy yourself so fucking smart so you should be able to grasp it with all of those fancy exclamation points.

- - - Updated - - -

wasn't obama crucified for not calling something an act of terror not too long ago?

"Christian terrorist at New Orleans Airport" implies that the guys did what he did moved by its religion. And you know that too well, otherwise you wouldn't have started this thread.
If unabomber would have been gay, how would you have reacted if i opened a thread titled "Gay terrorist bla bla bla"? I bet you that you'd play the homophobic card, since there is no correlation between his terror attacks and his alleged sexual preferences.

Your muslim protegees (sorry, but you never have a critic word about muslims, to the contrary, and everything comes for a reason so i must start thinking that somehow you are involved with the muslim world. Forgive me if i'm wrong) kill in the name of Allah and claim to go to heaven to enjoy a reverse gangbang with virgins (so good to be out of the picture, for me) and that's why there is an Islamic terrorism problem. When that will happen with Christians and with the same frequency and barbaric intensity, let me know.

Wait....so terrorism can ONLY be motivated by religion?????????

I have plenty of feelings about the muslim religion, however it is NOT relevant in the the country that I live in when it comes to laws that affect ME and those I love. I am not affected by islam. I dont have muslim family. I dont have muslim friends. I dont have muslim associates. I dont have a muslim congressperson or senator or governor or president. I dont have a bunch of muslims who want to be the next president like I do christians.

Do you believe that christians have killed in the name of their god? in the millions. The bible justifies slavery and stoning women publicly and a variety of other things.

this story is about a man who happens to be a christian not a muslim who committed an act of terror but was deemed mentally ill and never once called a terrorist. If an insane muslim had done the exact same thing it would be terrorism.

Chris·tian
ˈkrisCHən/
adjective
of, relating to, or professing Christianity or its teachings.
"the Christian Church"
noun
a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings.

lol. A Christian . Do you know what a born again Christian is? Because those are the only ones that go to heaven.

Not the garden variety, go to church on Easter and Christmas.

I have plenty of feelings about the muslim religion, however it is NOT relevant in the the country that I live in when it comes to laws that affect ME and those I love. I am not affected by islam. I dont have muslim family. I dont have muslim friends. I dont have muslim associates. I dont have a muslim congressperson or senator or governor or president. I dont have a bunch of muslims who want to be the next president like I do christians.

Do you believe that christians have killed in the name of their god? in the millions. The bible justifies slavery and stoning women publicly and a variety of other things.

this story is about a man who happens to be a christian not a muslim who committed an act of terror but was deemed mentally ill and never once called a terrorist. If an insane muslim had done the exact same thing it would be terrorism.

Which goes to my point of a couple of weeks ago. 6 million Muslims in this country now 300 new ones a day. It may not affect you now but it will. So since gay marriage, abortion and prayer in schools are off the table. How are Christians persecuting you now?

SabrinaDeep

Who said ONLY? I said the contrary! You are the one trying to convince us that there is a Christian terrorism problem, while there is not. The guy about this thread was a terrorist, not motivated by religious reasons. Religious terrorism has the Islam mark. There is not a Christian terrorism emergency. There is an Islamic one. There are wars all over the world to fight Islamic terrorism and they are all supported by your beloved president. You should stop turning the frittata the way you like it and start listening to people without being prejudicial about everything and everybody who disagrees with you. The world don't hate you, Mariah. It's you hating the world. If you don't like the thread you started, have it deleted it, but don't try to convince us that you put the word Christian beside the word terrorist as a mere informational exercise. Who gives a shit if the N.O. terrorist happened to be a Christian? He didn't kill anybody in the name of Christ. Muslims kill people in the name of Allah. It's a fact that all the Western world knows and fight at the price of valorous people who give their lives to defend your ass and to leave you the freedom to keep posting silly threads like this. You should be grateful.

SabrinaDeep

Yes but why was he never called a terrorist or what he did an act of terror? ITS BECAUSE HE'S NOT MUSLIM!

WTF is wrong with you? How are you continuing to not get the point? IM not calling him a terrorist in the name of christianity. Im not claiming christians are terrorists.

Get off your high horse for fuck's sake.

Terrorist:
a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.
a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
Terrorism:
Acts of violence committed by groups that view themselves as victimized by some notable historical wrong. Although these groups have no formal connection with governments, they usually have the financial and moral backing of sympathetic governments.
The use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
The use of violence or the threat of violence, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political goals.
The use of violence (terrorist acts) to engender an atmosphere of fear in a civilian population for the purpose of furthering political, religious or ideological goals.
violent acts (or the threat of violent acts) intended to create fear (terror), perpetrated for an economic, religious, political, or ideological goal, and which deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants.

Tell me why they should have called him a terrorist, to the contrary of Islamic terrorism which fits in any of the definitions above.
He was a foolish piece of shit who committed a crime and God only knows why. Unless you have other info on why he did what he did.

Peace.

SabrinaDeep

his attack was against the TSA which is a federal agency. Timothy McVeigh attacked the federal building in OK city and that's been called a terrorist attack. What's the difference exactly? So what if he happened to be a crazy Muslim? Then would it qualify in your book as terrorism? I bet it would even if he didn't mention allah.

This could be, but we won't know until that happens. If that will happen i'll be the first to condemn anybody who will wrongly associate Islam to terror just because a foolish criminal happens to be a muslim

About the Oklahoma City bomber, McVeigh, a Persian Gulf War veteran, sought revenge against the federal government for their handling of the Waco Siege, which ended in the deaths of 76 people exactly two years before the bombing, as well as for the Ruby Ridge incident in 1992. McVeigh hoped to inspire a revolt against what he considered to be a tyrannical federal government. He was convicted of eleven federal offenses and sentenced to death. His execution was carried out in a considerably shorter amount of time than average after his trial, as most convicts on death row in the United States spend many years there before being executed. Four years after his conviction, McVeigh was executed by lethal injection on June 11, 2001, at the Federal Correctional Complex in Terre Haute, Indiana. Terry Nichols and Michael Fortier were also convicted as conspirators in the plot. Terry Nichols was sentenced to 161 life terms without parole. Fortier was sentenced to 12 years and has since been released.

According to the definitions of terrorist and terrorism above, he fits perfectly in the picture: political motive, part of a group, attempt to inspire a revolt.

I called my grandma last night and asked her if she is a christian and if JW are christians and she laughed and said "of course we are! you should know that!" and I said EXACTLY what you said and she said and I quote "Whoever told you that doesn't know what they're talking about"

So that came from a woman who has been a JW for 50+ years and is an elder in her kingdom hall and travels to Bethel twice a year, was a pioneer for 14 years and goes out in service still 5 days a week at 76 years old. I'll take her word over yours all day every day.