• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I love reading Christian sex stories, particularly first-time stories.
Please post some of your real or fictional encounters.
Describe how it went, how she reacted, if she willingly gave your her virginity, let you be her first, how it went for her, if you used a condom, etc.

I'll post one of my fantasy stories.

Many Christian women during dating (even before engagement), engage in a lot of heavy-foreplay & "everything...but (penetration)."
I know many Christian girls who try to "preserve" their virginity will engage in A LOT of mutual oral & "everything...but" with the nonChristian men they date, who "promise" to preserve their Christian "innocence."

These "innocent Christian women" also allow their guys to engage in some "simulated sex," which includes A LOT of mutual caressing, mutual oral & allowing the guy to mount his girlfriend without going "all the way..."

This is when the man mounts his woman & rubs his penis up against her, giving her immense pleasure. He rubs his hard, nonChristian penis up & down her bushy c*nt. It gets to him & soon, the innocent good girl Christian woman feels his juices spatter all over her tummy.

However, the "everything...but" route is very tempting. It's so easy to slip, as many Christian girls have found when "experimenting" with sex with their boyfriends.

Many times, the woman is so overtaken by all the new feelings her man gives her.

When he begins to slowly slide himself into her very wet p*ssy, she will be in no position to (& to be honest, doesn't want it to end) try to stop him...

With one push, her Christian innocence will soon be gone...

She will so easily "put aside" her Christian morality & soon, the innocent, virgin Christian woman finds herself having sex with him.

It's odd because her man isn't even Christian like her. He doesn't share her faith nor believe in her God.

Note how she let HIM -- not the Christian man she may later marry -- be the first to burst her holy hymen.

But, she thinks little of that as she enjoys his pushing in & out of her.
Finally, he gets to have sex with his Christian girlfriend, who he's been seeing for 6 months or so.
They haven't even gotten engaged (like she hopes).

She closes her eyes & moans in delight to the feelings of his impressive penis pushing & drilling deep into her, making her a woman & showing the Christian woman what real life is like. All too soon, she feels his manhood spasming & knows his godless, spermy cum will soon conquer her.
No, she doesn't think about God, her faith or moral convictions as she feels him fill her with his potent juices.

______________00.jpg

Last edited:
Once time I met a female attractive pastor and i fell in love with her,i was impacted for her beauty and sexuality
Did you have sex with her? Make love to her?
She let you thrust your penis deep into her good-girl pussy and show her what real life is about and what her purpose is, to accept your sperms, which you so wanted to spurt into her as she held you tightly and kissed you as you made passionate love to her?