• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chris redfield or leon kennedy

who do you think would win Resident evil 4 star leon kennedy or resident evil 5 star chris redfield

Chris is built and can punch and kick like a mule but I would have to go with leon just because I love resident evil 4 and he was a cop and I'm start the police academy in august so leon has my vote.

who do you think would win Resident evil 4 star leon kennedy or resident evil 5 star chris redfield

Chris is built and can punch and kick like a mule but I would have to go with leon just because I love resident evil 4 and he was a cop and I'm start the police academy in august so leon has my vote.

H.U.N.K owns both of them but Leon is a close second he's such a pimp

did you see the new trailer holy shit it looks so fucking awesome / hard fucking Japan they already got it

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
In a fist fight? Chris Redfield all the way. He fought giant spiders for fuck's sake.

Now, if we're talking about who I'd rather make love to? Leon. He just seems like a little bitch and I feel as though I could make him get into whatever position that I wanted him to. Also, he seems like he would be a gentle lover. I like that.

Definately Chris, he's been the best character through the whole series. He starts off in RE1 with just a knife, can't get any harder than that.

My only experience with RE is #4, so an incomplete vote for Leon, especially in his mafia-like secret costume. He would own Mr. Redfield with...style.

Leon. Chris Redfield's pockets...they hold fuck-all. How many times did I die with that motherfucker, and how many times did I succeed with my boy Leon???

Even with Titanic-era DiCaprio hair, Leon is cool and bossly.

Chris isn't as agile as Leon but I prefer Chris' heavy hitting and he's rockin with Sheva (hot as hell).

Leon's relationship with Ada is some what mysterious therefore makes him more interesting as a character having a lot of unanswered questions really frustrates me and I must know!!!

Chris all the way. Resident Evil Rebirth is one of the best games ever

chris definately.

1. he survived the mansion incident
2. he probably has sex with jill on the side.
3. he has jill and sheva coverin his back whilst leon has the shitty president daughter
3. u'll know if u've completed resi 5.

who agrees?

chris definately.

1. he survived the mansion incident
2. he probably has sex with jill on the side.
3. he has jill and sheva coverin his back whilst leon has the shitty president daughter
3. u'll know if u've completed resi 5.

who agrees?

1. leon survived the raccoon city incident 2. he probably had sex with chris' sister claire, the president's daughter ashley gram, ingrid hunnigan (his radio contact in re4), & ada wong 3. leon killed a whole village in spain by himself with little assistance from ada & luis leon doesn't need partners he got that shit done by himself he killed more then 1 giant by himself & he didn't need an infinite ammo machine jeep ******* to do it 4. you'll know if you completed re4 don't get me wrong chris is still a badass

that is true. point proven. i think leon would probably win that fight now. but im still rooting for chris. hes just been through more

that is true. point proven. i think leon would probably win that fight now. but im still rooting for chris. hes just been through more

yeah don't get me wrong chris is still a badass & he's one of my favorite re characters but still I think leon would have a bit of an edge over chris but not much if re5 just had leon he probably wouldn't survive the enemies are stronger & more vast in numbers so he would definitely need a partner but I still think he'd have a 55% chance of beating chris while he has a 45% chance of beating leon