• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chocolate Milk! Chocolate Milk! Hey Fellas, Is There Anything That Tastes Better Than Chocolate Milk?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I sure like chocolate milk. It tastes great. I take a glass and fill it 3/4 of the way with some ice cold milk then top it off with Hershey Syrup. So good it makes my toes curl when I drink it.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
A big old pile of breakfast from Bob Evans...

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Spicy pizza.

That said, I do love Chocolate milk (not syrup though) Chocolate quick's my favourite.

The colder the better.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Pineapple soda, Malibu rum, double splash of milk or 1/2 and 1/2. Instant no-blend pina colada .

Half 'n' Half, yeah, that's the secret ingredient but I learned the other night there is actually a point where too much Hershey Chocolate Sauce can be used. It will taste a little syrupy. I backed off tonight a bit on the Hershey Chocolate Syrup while still using Half 'n' Half with the regular Milk.

Oh yeah! Now that's a good Chocolate Milk!

worst-high-five-ever-recorded-sky-sports-13533625424.gif

giphy.gif

Y’know sometimes when you call out to the Chocolate Milk Gods they answer back. Many of the greatest inventions have been created out of necessity and I sure needed an ice cold glass of Chocolate Milk. Problem was there was no Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup in the house. Just when I almost gave up I saw a 50 pack of Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate that my wife bought from Costco. I opened the box and took 3 envelopes out. I poured them into a glass then topped it off with milk. Now I know it is extremely frowned upon and discouraged to use Chocolate Milk powder with cold milk. I don’t care. I stirred vigorously until a lot of the Chocolate powder mixed in leaving a frothy layer of Chocolate at the top. I drank a little of the middle then slurp some Chocolate foam from the top. Pretty good if you ask me.

Did you have your Chocolate Milk today?

Reactions: sj1

Mr. Daystar

You should use Hershey's syrup instead, it's way easier to consume, without milk.

Mr. Daystar

Hershey’s Syrup is a beverage to me and often never makes it to the glass. I stand in the doorway of the fridge and chug Hershey Syrup until my stomach feels bad, wait a few minutes, then finish chugging the bottle.
Jesus, at least my wife uses a spoon. Why don't you just put it in a hypodermic, and just main line it?

Reactions: sj1