• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chickenheads

and Dime pieces

Can a chickenhead be a dime piece?

I am trying to brush up on the lingo the kids are using.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
i still don't know what is chickenheads & dime pieces lol
is that a sorte of cookie?

Yes, but a dime piece may not be a chickenhead

CrimsonBolt

ok just seen on google

do you really eat that in the US? :pukey:

CrimsonBolt

She is neither my wife, or a chickenhead.

don't be shy
we already knows that you love her, and now with your cooking thread she's gonna be your 1st fan :yesyes:
you gonna work together very soon, and she's gonna love you back!
then you're gonna be married and making some chincken kids :)

and maybe she'll let you driving the boat!!!

don't be shy
we already knows that you love her, and now with your cooking thread she's gonna be your 1st fan :yesyes:
you gonna work together very soon, and she's gonna love you back!
then you're gonna be married and making some chincken kids :)

and maybe she's let you driving the boat!!!

:1orglaugh

Ghetto vernacular 101;

Chickenhead = A ghetto tramp that enjoys sucking dick. Depending on the context, most likely she will suck a dick for drugs or a McDonalds value meal (usually both).

Dime piece/Dymes = Ghetto talk for a woman who is perceived to be a perfect ten. It's a compliment for good looking women with large asses. http://504dymesmagazine.tumblr.com/

A. Yes, A chickenhead could be a dyme to the eye of the beholder.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Lemon Drop is a Chickenhead but upgraded to Hooker when she started charging for pecking peckers. This sweet lady is still a Chickenhead at heart though. She practically cries when I pull my dick out of her mouth saying, "You cum twice! It's OK! Let me finish!"

Question: Can a Chickenhead still call herself a Chickenhead if she's starting to get a Turkey Neck?

Lemon Drop is a Chickenhead but upgraded to Hooker when she started charging for pecking peckers. This sweet lady is still a Chickenhead at heart though. She practically cries when I pull my dick out of her mouth saying, "You cum twice! It's OK! Let me finish!"

Question: Can a Chickenhead still call herself a Chickenhead if she's starting to get a Turkey Neck?

:rofl2:

I only know the term chickenhead from the "I Know Black People" sketch from Chappelle Show, but with my limited knowledge I'll say yes

Obviously my account was hacked. Never would I have started a thread about chickenheads. Dino are you trying to get me banned again?

p.s. Petra is a very nice woman. Rules with an iron fist though. I would rather butt heads with some judges rather than her. Thought I better get that in there.