• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chica - Salt River Tubing [Pics]

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
we had a blast floating down the salt river last week, this is what we call "drink & drift"...lol

chica-saltriver1.jpg

stopping along the river for a beer break!
chica-saltriver2.jpg

ok girls, group booby shot!
chica-saltriver3.jpg

this guy has more boobies than he knows what to do with...
chica-saltriver4.jpg

slipped into my freeones panties when i got home! these panties are soooo cumfy! later that night dave slipped into me and he said the same thing...lol
chica-freeones-thong.jpg

Facetious

Moderated
Great pics, gunny ! Makes me want to get away from the business at hand here and go on vacation !

:boobies: & :beer:

missmackenzeepi

Pending Official Checked Star Member
we had a blast floating down the salt river last week, this is what we call "drink & drift"...lol

chica-saltriver1.jpg

stopping along the river for a beer break!
chica-saltriver2.jpg

ok girls, group booby shot!
chica-saltriver3.jpg

this guy has more boobies than he knows what to do with...
chica-saltriver4.jpg

slipped into my freeones panties when i got home! these panties are soooo cumfy! later that night dave slipped into me and he said the same thing...lol
chica-freeones-thong.jpg

omg omg omg i used to go to the salt river all the time and get drunk and flash people... sinffles i miss arizona!

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
omg omg omg i used to go to the salt river all the time and get drunk and flash people... sinffles i miss arizona!

lol, i heard about the flashing stories! the guys would sit on the shore with a cooler full of beer and throw them out to girls who flashed while they video taped them...lol. didn't they call it "beers for boobs" or something like that?

slowhand

Closed Account
Wow very hot pic's Chica. :thumbsup:

Thanks for shareing them with us. :hatsoff:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Did that years ago in Arizona. Fun stuff. :thumbsup: