• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Check out my mad spaghetti and meat sauce skills!

223-A48-B4-4-EE8-4276-BC74-0-AF60-CEAE85-D.jpg

The worst spaghetti I’ve ever had was in Rome and the worst New York Strip steak I’ve ever had was at a steakhouse on Broadway in NYC.

THIS is pasta and meat sauce.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
That shit looks good, for the record. I'm on this stupid low carb crash diet for a bit, and I miss my noodles. And tomatoes. 20 pounds from goal... it can't come fast enough. That's what she said.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Looks like your meat has come down with a GOOD case of sauce.
I'm prescribing what is known as.. "scarfing" down the whole fuggin thing. Before it cools off.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I'm gonna have to get you my recipe for red sauce....no offense buddy, but that looks like you dumped sloppy Joe's on some Angel Hair.

I'm gonna have to get you my recipe for red sauce....no offense buddy, but that looks like you dumped sloppy Joe's on some Angel Hair.
That sauce has ground pork and ground beef. Fresh basil from my house. It’s loaded with meat and not a whole bunch of chunk tomatoes. I can’t stand whole tomatoes.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
How do you make the sauce? With fresh tomatoes? Or do you get tomatoes shredded in cans and go from there?

The sauce looks great, tho

How do you make the sauce? With fresh tomatoes? Or do you get tomatoes shredded in cans and go from there?

The sauce looks great, tho
I purée the tomatoes. And I use tomato paste in addition to the peeled puréed tomatoes.

I purée the tomatoes. And I use tomato paste in addition to the peeled puréed tomatoes.
Did you puree the meat too? Where's the hunks? That's finer than taco meat. Where's the diced onion, mushroom, shaved parm? I'd still smash it tho ;)

Did you puree the meat too? Where's the hunks? That's finer than taco meat. Where's the diced onion, mushroom, shaved parm? I'd still smash it tho ;)

Meat sauce should be ground and not chunks like beef stew. Oh, I put Parmesan on it, believe that. There’s fresh onion and garlic in it but it cooked down after simmering for a few hours.

Having it for lunch today too. It’s better the next day.

Meat sauce should be ground and not chunks like beef stew. Oh, I put Parmesan on it, believe that. There’s fresh onion and garlic in it but it cooked down after simmering for a few hours.

Having it for lunch today too. It’s better the next day.

Right on, always better the next day. Sometimes I'll make a dish in advance spaghetti, lasagna, chili, stews with the intention of eating it the next day. Those flavors sit and permiate overnight and OMG. Waaaay better the next day Imo ;)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I like meatballs (sometimes big, sometimes small), big chunks, or little ones. It all depends on my mood. Still, it looks good.