• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

charlotte church

Link worked here. I think she is a singer or something. Cant remember right now. Thats ok though cuz shes hot and thats all that counts right.

Slackercrumbs said:
Broken link...who the hell is charlotte church?

she is the young operatic welsh singer and one of the highest paid singer in that heck of the woods. She became famous for having such an operatic voice when she was young (around 10-12 y/o)

she has now grown up:)

Phil77

Banned
Looks like someone hasn't lost all their baby fat, do us a favor and never wear a bikini AGAIN!

BTW have I mentioned how much I hate when people say one celebrity looks like another celebrity?

lastchance said:
Looks like someone hasn't lost all their baby fat, do us a favor and never wear a bikini AGAIN!

BTW have I mentioned how much I hate when people say one celebrity looks like another celebrity?

Actually she is thin, just look a the bottom right pic. She went on some vacation for like 2 months and gained alot of weight and when she got back she was forced to diet, so she is thin again now.

err... the last 3 girls I dated were way better than her... she's nothing exceptional, really...

nice avatar bishbash.did I ever mention I like charlotte??too young for me though:(

Phil77

Banned
Imagine what her orgasms would sound like??

:rubbel: :hit: