• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Charles Bronson vs Clint Eastwood: Who Wins If They Had A Real Fight In The 1970s?

Who Wins?

• Charles Bronson

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Clint Eastwood

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Both guys were pretty fit. Eastwood is like a head taller. Bronson still wins twisting Eastwood's balls then bites his nose off.

tumblr_n1xwonc0Ad1qedb29o1_500.gif

I think Bronson would take it. He was scarily built, muscles upon muscles. Which was rare for an actor in those days.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Hmmm, that's a tough one. But, what the heck. I know you specified the 70s, but to break a tie ... have Clint Eastwood channel 1986's Gunny Highway from Heartbreak Ridge. That was one Tough Mean HOMBRE! :eek: 😬

First he just out and ripped Mario Van Peebles' earing right off! 😆
Then he nonchalantly gave that big guy in the jail a beatdown in between telling the other jail mates a story.
Then big SWEDE said something like, "I'm gonna tear your head off and shit down your neck." Instead, Gunny Highway took him to Beatdown School and at the end told Swede to "Stick out your chin." Then SMACK! A finishing punch right on the chin.
THEN he gave that annoying, big-mouthed Major a lesson he'll never forget over at that pond after the Platoon vs. Platoon fight wound up a draw.

THAT version of Clint Eastwood would in my opinion beat Charles Bronson.

Or heck. Maybe all Clint Eastwood would have to do is execute that signature menacing, intimidating Squint.
Charles Bronson would Tap Out before the fight began. 😭 😅

I'm throwing in with Bronson. He had a squirrely-mean indistinct ethnicity, evoking a humble and difficult upbringing, and suggesting a lack of scruples. He'd poke you in the eye and kick you in the nuts. For a parking space.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Hmmm, that's a tough one. But, what the heck. I know you specified the 70s, but to break a tie ... have Clint Eastwood channel 1986's Gunny Highway from Heartbreak Ridge. That was one Tough Mean HOMBRE! :eek: 😬

First he just out and ripped Mario Van Peebles' earing right off! 😆
Then he nonchalantly gave that big guy in the jail a beatdown in between telling the other jail mates a story.
Then big SWEDE said something like, "I'm gonna tear your head off and shit down your neck." Instead, Gunny Highway took him to Beatdown School and at the end told Swede to "Stick out your chin." Then SMACK! A finishing punch right on the chin.
THEN he gave that annoying, big-mouthed Major a lesson he'll never forget over at that pond after the Platoon vs. Platoon fight wound up a draw.

My favourite line from that movie (there are so many to choose from):-

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Clint...he had some boxing skills. He could move, and had stamina.

Well, at least I agree with Charles' opinion of Rap music and what to do about it. (y)(y) 😁

Lemme share a little professional wrestling history with 'ya...

Back in the 1990s when Eric Bischoff was running WCW he wanted to expand the fan base using modern popular music attractions. He brought in a guy named Master P. He also had Master P lead a stable of hip-hop type guys that would be a babyface faction that were named the No Limit Soldiers. WCW put together another stable of heels to feud with the NLS named the West Texas Rednecks. WCW is more of a Southern promotion and the fans turned on the babyfaces and cheered for the heels. It was fun watching the Pride of Robbinsdale, Minnesota, Curt Hennig, singing Country Songs wearing a cowboy hat.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
This is a very hard thread to think about. Charlie stayed true to his tough man image with The Stone Killer, The Valachi Papers, the very good The Mechanic, the outstanding Mr. Majestyk, Hard Times, St. Ives, Telefon, Death Wish and Death Wish II (1982). He also did a few westerns: Chato's Land, From Noon Till Three, The White Buffalo and the great Breakout Pass. He played a general in The Raid on Entebee.

Here is Charlie with the great character actor Vincent Gardenia (y)

Clint, of course, starred in Dirty Harry, Magnum Force, The Enforcer, The Gauntlet, The Eiger Sanction, Thunderbolt and Lightfoot and throw in a few westerns too, High Plains Drifter and The Outlaw Josie Wales. However, Clint went with box office gold with two crazy movies, Every Which Way But Loose (that great song by Eddie Rabbit) and Every Which Way You Can. Did Clint go a bit soft? Hmmmmm!!?? Though there were plenty of fisticuffs in both Every Which Way movies where Clint beats up a lot of guys ...

b27af17ea8008cac6269637b615c356f.jpg

One of Clint's best friends, the late Geoffrey Lewis, his adversary in High Plains Drifter and the father to Juliette Lewis, co-starred with Clint in those Every Which Way.. movies. I just found out that Jan Michael Vincent, Charlie's co-star in The Mechanic, just passed away in early 2019. Hal Holbrook, Clint's co-star in Magnum Force, is an outstanding actor and he is close to a hundred years old. Now at 95 years young. He's one of the greats.

If you want to pick wives/girlfriends, I think that Charlie triumphs over Clint. Jill Ireland wins over Sondra Locke. Ms. Ireland is a fine lady. Very beautiful. Don't get me wrong, Sondra is a very pretty lady too. Ironically, both ladies died of breast cancer. Jill at 54. Sondra at 74.

So if these two guys had a fight? I'd call it a draw.

Last edited:
Reactions: sj1

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
And therein lies the perfect setup for Clint to break the draw in the last 5 seconds. Again, in Gunny Highway style, Clint would execute what others less in the know and strategy-challenged would call --- :suspicious: cheating. :eek: 😁 After Charles would accuse Clint of cheating, Clint would go, "Cheating!? I beg to differ. I did no such thing. I improvised. I adapted. I overcame." 😄 (y)(y)

Reactions: sj1

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
If I was betting, put me down for Bronson. No idea why, he just seems like he's the dude to pick. Like, he may have seen some action.

In his prime Bronson would have torn him apart.

I like Eastwood and his films but fully believe in Charlie Bronson's Badassery and Testicular Fortitude would make this fight pretty one-sided. Apologies and all due respect to Inspector Callahan.

I'd still charge $29.95 just for the squint-down with maybe a few cool one-liners thrown in from both combatants.

Here you go ...

Charles Bronson, Robert Stack and Clint Eastwood sitting down and enjoying a meal together.

bronson-stack-eastwood-jpg.800882

I'll get back to you on this...

Charles Bronson looks like he's Clint Eastwood's bodyguard in this pic. Bronson always looks like he's about a cunthair away from committing an act of total mayhem. I hope nobody stole his car in the parking lot that night or raped, tortured, and killed then again raped and once again raped then finally set on fire then a teeny-tiny more raping to an unburned part of the lady Bronson was inserting his penis into the most often. That seems where all the trouble begins...

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Yeah going to go with Charlie boy. I love both of those tough dudes, but Bronson I think would've eaten Clint for lunch.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Charles Bronson looks like he's Clint Eastwood's bodyguard in this pic.
Clint looks like he's saying, "If you're not gone in 3 seconds, I'm gonna fuck you up."
Seriously he does not look thrilled in the slightest that someone dared take his picture while eating.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Another reason that Clint would win is because c'mon ... look how much Clint is eating. Looks like he's on his 2nd or 3rd plate. And Charles looks like he just had a salad with lite dressing and already finished it. 😁 With Clint eating more protein and carbohydrates, he'll have more strength and stamina with which to win. 😎