• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity Jihad; FAKE videos ..

A few months ago, I came upon a link comparable to "The Fappening," for Celebrity Jihad. It supposedly had nudes of some well-known actresses. I clicked on it, and there was some very sketchy content on there..

I just saw this article:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/05/realitys-end/556877/

I think deepfakes was involved in generating that CJ content. It is a good article - and comments on some infamous, historical videos (JFK assassination; Romney's 47-percent pay no taxes; etc.). With how powerful Photoshop is - over the past decade or so, I'm leery of any pictures I see in magazines, etc. Now, it looks like people will have to exercise the same caution when watching videos.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Wow, Celeb Jihad is FAKE?!? I cannot believe this. I was so sure those pictures of Miley Cyrus getting gang banged were real. My faith in humanity has been shaken. I don't know if I can continue my duties with the douche patrol. Bob! Bob! Yeah, man. Take over for me for a while so I can go to Tibet and really re-think my priorities, please.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
In a dank corner of the internet, it is possible to find actresses from Game of Thrones or Harry Potter engaged in all manner of sex acts.

Not gonna lie, dun did dat already.

Last edited:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Ace, get ahold of yourself. This Lent thing is over now. Take my hand and let's walk back to reality. Let me get you up to speed.

The Jennifer Lawrence strap-on video with Emmanuel Lewis is still real. The Anita Bryant - Bob Ross videos have all been taken down but 8mm are still out there on the dark web. "Delicate Moments with Joe Besser" will forever be a mystery since the alleged Joe never took off his mask.

I know a guy that can look at videos and still pictures and tell if people are dead, hurt, or fake. I don't know how he does it but he can. He doesn't post often but let's hope pops up soon.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Can we all agree that Joe Besser is the worst stooge?

6 years and 485 posts...

And this is how he wants to spend time on here.