• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Caylian Curtis - AKA: Cari, Caylan Curtis, Caylian, Caylin, Katerina, Katerina Stankova, Kateriny Stankove, Kathy, Kathy Lee, Katy Lee, Kitty

Firsty, happy new year to all the punters out there. FYI I read in Adult Industry News in June that Caylian will be pulling the pin on her movie career. Whilst thats devastating news lets hope there are plenty more boy/girl scenes in the can.

And can anyone help with a bit of a mystery. I'll admit I've watched Caylian's Sexxxotica 6 trailer more than once (Haven't we all:D) and at the 22 second mark and again at the 42 second mark she appears in the spoon position but with the playboy bunny on the left when it should be on the right:dunno: any thoughts?

And the protracted release date of her first boy/girl scene is just becoming cruel.

Happy new year.

And can anyone help with a bit of a mystery. I'll admit I've watched Caylian's Sexxxotica 6 trailer more than once (Haven't we all) and at the 22 second mark and again at the 42 second mark she appears in the spoon position but with the playboy bunny on the left when it should be on the right any thoughts?

picture must be flipped horizontally.

FYI I read in Adult Industry News in June that Caylian will be pulling the pin on her movie career. Whilst thats devastating news lets hope there are plenty more boy/girl scenes in the can.

Hope we still get to see sexxxotica 6.

Why did she quit? didn't like it? couldn't she have signed with anyone less perverted?

Happy new year.

picture must be flipped horizontally.

Hope we still get to see sexxxotica 6.

Why did she quit? didn't like it? couldn't she have signed with anyone less perverted?

She left the business because she was getting married

In case anyone is interested: The Woodman-Entertainment Site is up again - for the third time - but at a new adress (www.wood-ent.com). Like the last two times there are no 'new' News, but still the same Infos posted on June 08, which makes the whole action somewhat funny (in a very bizarre and strange way).

Asside from a movie career that wil never happen.. any new photo sessions lately? or can we forget about that as well?

Nobody knows. Kathy got married and now it seems she doesn't want images of her fucking other men in global distribution.

I thought Woodman had people sign releases for this sort of thing?

WTF?

Nobody knows. Kathy got married and now it seems she doesn't want images of her fucking other men in global distribution.

I thought Woodman had people sign releases for this sort of thing?

WTF?

Did you read this somewhere or are you just guessing? Cause I am with you....it is driving me crazy waiting for this thing...

Not it at all.

Woodman had distribution problems and disolved the company

This would appear to be the most plausible explanation, nothing has been released by his company since early last year. I hope some of Caylian's scenes surface soon, with the face of an angel and the body of a goddess the queue for her titles would stretch around the corner.