• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Casey Anthony: Her Strange Life 3 Years Later

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Wondering what happened to her. Sugar Daddies are the biggest losers. You pay hookers by the hour, dummy.

http://www.people.com/article/casey-anthony-life-today-three-years-after-acquittal

Casey Anthony: Her Strange Life 3 Years Later

07/22/2014 06:30PM
Three years ago this week, hundreds of protestors jeered outside the Orange County jail in Florida as Casey Anthony walked out the front door as a free woman.

They, like many across America, were outraged at Anthony's acquittal of murder charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Over the past three years, there have been many questions about the now 28-year-old's life. Here, PEOPLE answers some of them:

Is She Broke?
Her lawyer says so. Cheney Mason tells CNN that Anthony stays at home and works as a "housekeeper, clerk, secretary and stuff like that."

In her 2013 bankruptcy petition, Anthony claimed to be unemployed with no discernible income.

She had hoped to cash in on her notoriety by writing a book, and even met with agents and publishers in New York last year, but was unable to close a deal. "She's toxic," says a publishing source who met with her. "No one wants to publish her book and be boycotted."

Sources in the bankruptcy court tell PEOPLE they continue to investigate Anthony's finances as new information emerges. One of their questions concerns whether she received money for paparazzi photos published shortly after her release.

Does She See Her Family?
Mason says no, claiming all ties have been severed and that Anthony "has no blood family."

Anthony infamously accused her father, George, of molesting her, a charge he adamantly denied in court. Although the family reconnected after her acquittal, the reconciliation didn't last long. "There's always family drama," says a source close to George and Cindy Anthony. "One day, they're together. The next, they don't speak."

In 2011, Dr. Phil McGraw paid $600,000 to George and Cindy Anthony's charitable organization in return for an interview. The Anthonys dissolved the foundation later that year, only disbursing a small fraction of the funds. They are now fighting foreclosure on their home.

Does She Live in Seclusion?
Anthony appeared to enjoy a party lifestyle. She infamously entered a hot body contest and got a tattoo of the words "Bella Vita" ("Good Life") on her back while Caylee was missing.

Her lawyer claims she can no longer do what normal twentysomethings do. "She can't go to a beauty parlor, she can't go shopping to a department store, she can't go to a restaurant, she can't even go to McDonald's," Mason told CNN.

But every few months, Anthony is photographed doing the same things that other women her age do: shopping at Old Navy, eating at restaurants, even sunning herself at the beach.

"She has a few benefactors that are enamored with her and send her things," says a source close to her. "They pay for everything."

Adds a source close to the Anthony family: "She is surrounded by enablers. No one makes her pull her own weight. No one makes her accountable. That's what got her into this mess in the first place. I, for one, don't feel the least bit sorry for her."

casey-anthony-600.jpg

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Her lawyer claims she can no longer do what normal twentysomethings do. "She can't go to a beauty parlor, she can't go shopping to a department store, she can't go to a restaurant, she can't even go to McDonald's," Mason told CNN.

But every few months, Anthony is photographed doing the same things that other women her age do: shopping at Old Navy, eating at restaurants, even sunning herself at the beach.

"Outraged" people, who think they know what happened. :facepalm:

But, they aren't outraged enough to do anything about Obama and politicians that will not fix America.

The same lowbrow people who look down on conspiracy researchers. :dotdot:

"She has a few benefactors that are enamored with her and send her things," says a source close to her. "They pay for everything."

Interesting, I need people like this.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I swear I saw her yesterday in the Lufkin Wal*Mart, pushing a two year old around in a buggy and shopping for toddler pajamas. She had her hair cropped short and was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I even caught a glimpse of her cleavage when she bent down to put something under her buggy, she's still got nice tits. Of course it probably wasn't her, but the resemblance was uncanny.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I swear I saw her yesterday in the Lufkin Wal*Mart, pushing a two year old around in a buggy and shopping for toddler pajamas. She had her hair cropped short and was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I even caught a glimpse of her cleavage when she bent down to put something under her buggy, she's still got nice tits. Of course it probably wasn't her, but the resemblance was uncanny.

Easy test to see if it was really Casey Anthony: was the baby you saw with her alive or dead?

IMO, this was the saddest part in that OP: "She has a few benefactors that are enamored with her and send her things," says a source close to her. "They pay for everything."

I'd pay to take her on a hunting trip. But only one of us would come back.

Me: "Hey Casey, would you like this Rolex? You like shiny, gold things, right?"
Cacey: "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" *panting like a dog staring at a bowl of Alpo*
Me: "Good. I'm uh, into that furries fetish thing. So I need you to put on this 16-point antler deer suit and run down through those bushes. Make lots of noise while you're running and when you circle back to me I'll hand you this Rolex. Deal?"
Casey: "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! *still panting like a dog* "But who are those men standing down there with rifles?"
Me: "They're hunters... I mean actors dressed like hunters that I've hired for our little fantasy."
Casey: "Oh, OK. So they wouldn't mistake me for a real deer, huh?"
Me: "Of course not. You know I'd never let anything happen to you that shouldn't happen to you."
Casey: "OK, so here I go!"
Me: "Yep, there you go." *under my breath* "So long, you baby murdering bitch! I hope they gut-shoot you." :wave:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick