• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Carmella DeCesare

crap tits! what are you talking about those are nice, not all chicks should have giant slap you in the face tits.

Attachments

• Briana Lee.jpg
    Briana Lee.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 164
:eek:
I like her tits.
I hate huge tits. They're disgusting.

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
Dustin said:
:eek:
I like her tits.
I hate huge tits. They're disgusting.

I agree. Devon's tits or Amber Evens' are about as big as I like to see them.

I can't see why a woman would do this to herself.

Traci Bath.

traci_03.jpg

Attachments

• tobig.jpg
    tobig.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 4,515
What´s wrong with her tits? They´re superb!
I prefer smaller tits too. I think the size of the tits are not as relevant as the overall proportions of the girl. Even very small tits can look sexy when they´re mounted on the right body. The same is true for big, natural boobs. On the right body, they´re hot.
The only thing I don´t like are fake boobs, they´re always giving me the impression to see a compic strip instead of a living being.

gimmie large tits any day...long as they are not way saggy

but the girl in the pic is nice...

i geuss its all about PERSONAL PREFERENCE AND OPINION is it not laddies?

Scorpion

Banned
I agree this chick is a hottie x 10. remember her from the Who Wants to be a Centerfold? I thought she was cute and was pissed she originally dropped out. I am glad she had a change of heart, cause she has a great body. As I have mentioned before I could careless about tits, its all about the booty for me, and she has a great ass. I would vote her for playmate of the year in a heartbeat, I was disappointed in the choice of last years, I would have voted Christi Shake instead of Christna Santiago, they did not even put the bitch onthe over. Awesome chick, peace!!

:bowdown: :nanner: