• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can you tell what Romanian ethnic group Sandra Romain belongs to?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I don't know but we need lots more of them like her, she is quite incredible looking. She may have some Rom blood in her lineage perhaps some Turkish or Ottoman blood.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Never heard of her

Same here. Also, someone would first have to list some of the Romanian ethnic groups before I could guess which one this girl or that girl belonged to. Otherwise, I'd pick either Gypsy... or Vampire. :dunno:

Same here. Also, someone would first have to list some of the Romanian ethnic groups before I could guess which one this girl or that girl belonged to. Otherwise, I'd pick either Gypsy... or Vampire. :dunno:

I'm no expert, but as far as I can tell there are three major ethnic groups in Romania: Native Romanians, Hungarians, and Roma. Native Romanians are the majority and have a standard eastern European look to them. Hungarians migrated in from the west and thus have a slightly more western European look. And Roma (i.e. gypsies) migrated in from the east and have a distinctly Turkish or Indian appearance.

If I've gotten that right (and I give no guarantee that I have), then ivgiz86 and LukeEl are probably right that Sandra and Angelika have at least a little Roma blood in them.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
With her supposedly born in Timisoara,then she is most likely to be an ethnic
Hungarian or even Serb.But then again her parents could have moved there
before was born.

So it a mystery :dunno:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Some even claim to be Hispanic. Which is a real head scratcher.

Yeah a few do, but most get mistaken for it instead of claiming it.
Understandable I guess.

It is mysterious though how some eastern euro chicks are tan like that.......I guess there must be an explanation but I don't know it.

Yeah a few do, but most get mistaken for it instead of claiming it.
Understandable I guess.

It is mysterious though how some eastern euro chicks are tan like that.......I guess there must be an explanation but I don't know it.

Eastern Europe is generally more to the south and it's less overcast than Western Europe. I think people at higher altitudes also tend to be more pigmented due to lack of cloud cover. The Scots and Irish would be an extreme example of depigmentation due to how overcast Ireland and Scotland are.

So really it's not how dark non-Roma Eastern Europeans are, it's how pale Western Europeans (especially people from Ireland and Britain) are relative to Eastern, Southern and Northern Europeans.

Serbs, and Romanians, even Hungarians are white, dark features, predominately dark brown hair with the odd blonde thrown in. Eye color ranges from blue, hazel, gray, green but mostly brown.
Roma blood will have darker skin tone, dark features with the odd blue or g.r.e.e.n eyes possible but mostly black/dark brown.
I'm Serb/Croat/Hungarian/Austrian heritage myself.

Roma are originally from India.

Gypsies are easily distinguishable from Romanians by virtue of their being four or five shades darker-skinned. Non-gypsy Eastern Europeans look about the same as their Western counterparts, granted, not as light as the Irish or Scots, but virtually indistinguishable from, say, the French or German.

Maya and Angelika have a very typical Gypsy look to them. I concur that Sandra might be of mixed ethnicity, but she clearly has some Gypsy genes on account of her distinct facial features and tan complexion.

All in all, very hot chicks, but I must admit I don't really enjoy them as much since they got those impants (Angelika and Maya, that is). De gustibus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Romania
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minorities_of_Romania

Gypsies are easily distinguishable from Romanians by virtue of their being four or five shades darker-skinned. Non-gypsy Eastern Europeans look about the same as their Western counterparts, granted, not as light as the Irish or Scots, but virtually indistinguishable from, say, the French or German.

Maya and Angelika have a very typical Gypsy look to them. I concur that Sandra might be of mixed ethnicity, but she clearly has some Gypsy genes on account of her distinct facial features and tan complexion.

All in all, very hot chicks, but I must admit I don't really enjoy them as much since they got those impants (Angelika and Maya, that is). De gustibus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Romania
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minorities_of_Romania

Does Black Angelika have butt implants too?

Glad you like it. I also think there are more than 3 statistically significant ethnic groups in Romania.

http://www.dri.gov.ro/index.html?page=statistics

With a national population of nearly 22 million, the next largest ethnic group (Ukrainians) is still less than 1% of the population. In fact, all 15 of the other minority groups combined are only about 2% of the population.

Now, it's possible that there are some regional or cultural subdivisions of the top 3 groups. I wouldn't know about such things.

I'm reviving this thread as there's some interesting discussion re the Roma in Europe.
I know most of the users who commented are MIA, but anyone else who is familiar with the topic?
I'm looking to learn anything from physical or cultural aspects of the Roma.