• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can you live without your Penis?

Men think with their penis. It's their brain. I would imagine that without a Penis, men can no longer function. What would u do without a Penis?? :horse::D

Spleen

Banned?
If I lost my penis, and I know MANY feel the same way, I would kill myself. A man is not a man without a cock. Instant death. Even if I announced "Hey everyone, I lost my penis, so I'm going to kill myself" I doubt anyone would stop me, they'd all understand.

Does that include the bladder as well? If so urinating to get rid of toxic waste would become a problem and ultimately kill you anyway.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It's like asking if you could live without your brain.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I think this question has already been definitively answered by Jerry Seinfeld in probably the greatest episode of his show. Namely, "The Contest," where Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer abstain from masturbation. Granted, it's not the same as not having a schmekel but the effects are probably consistent.

Hypothesis #1: "A man's cognitive capacities rest in his penis (penis = brain)"

Hypothesis #2: "A man will cease to exist when detached from the cerebral center in his pants"

Antithesis: There are countless human beings managing to live without a brain. We call those creatures "women".

Synthesis: Rubbish!

Spleen

Banned?
It's like asking if you could live without your brain.

No because you'd instantly die without a brain.

If your penis was cut off, you'd have to make the decision to end your life.

edirons22

...currently wanking!
There is only one answer to the question... NO!

Man will become smarter, better, agile, and become killing machines in a world full of eunuchs. Men with their penis will be hunted down, killed. Science will have evolved into a dangerous state.

Hmm, sounds like a cool story.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Nice use of the dialectic, GregCentauro.

If I lost my cock I hope the wound would be fatality. If not, there are plenty of ways to off oneself.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
No because you'd instantly die without a brain.

If your penis was cut off, you'd have to make the decision to end your life.

I know that you'd instantly die, but that was not what I meant.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
No penis = no life.

plus, who would I talk to when I'm lonely?

Pretty sure you can't live without a penis. No longer able to expel urine, bacteria would eventually build up and kill you. And you're not a eunuch without a penis, you're a eunuch without your balls.

If I lost my penis, and I know MANY feel the same way, I would kill myself. .
wow that's a bit dramatic isn't it? :surprise: If I lost my Vagina, I would still live an amazing life. For you can still love and hold the girl you are in love with.. cuddling is sometimes (and mostly it is) much better than sex. Your life can still go on without a piece of meat ;)

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Yea. See, for me, it's kind of like The Thing, where each individual part of my body is an animal with its own survival instinct. So, if god forbid, my penis and the rest of my body got separated, each would be able to continue without the other.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
1. I grow a new penis on a lab rat
2. I go the whole 9 yards and transform myself into the hottest tranny that ever existed

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
1. I grow a new penis on a lab rat
2. I go the whole 9 yards and transform myself into the hottest tranny that ever existed

Now that is truly special .......

Can I live without my penis? It's more like could it live without me. His Highness of my pants needs me to keep providing him with hot, tight pussy and ass to explore .... Hmmm - 3rd person penis referencing. Might be time for some more therapy.