• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can Someone Please Explain This "Human Being" to Me?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Stupid dumb fuck, he should fill those balloons with N2O and sell them @ 5 bucks a pop at Electric Daisy or any electronic musical gathering.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
:wtf:

dirtylittleholly

Official Checked Star Member
We threw a surprise going away party for my teacher in sixth grade. We decorated the classroom with a ton of balloons. She started to walk in and then immediately turned around, closed the door, and left. We all thought she was being a bitch, but it turns out she was terrified of balloons. :confused:

I think this guy is like the dumbass middle aged jerk who, because he was fired or some such pretended some psychological trauma and wore diapers and pretended to be an infant for several months. It is a con and he is trying to either get something from the government, or some other cry for attention for any number of ulterior motives.

That shit ain't even real.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
As long as it's not kids, he can indulge in his fetish. I know a guy that humps furniture, friendly bloke.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7208952, member: 579739"]Hey, for the first few years that I discovered masturbation, I humped my teddy bear.
Lucky Teddy.

In Arkansas, one man has an undying love for his balloons. Where do they find these people? and why do they agree to go on TV? it can't be just the money