• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can someone age like this, or is it her real looks without makeup?

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
The one time I met Danielle, she was in her 20s and that was 10 or 11 years ago.She was not born in 89 lol. Anything you see of her on Pinup Files is probably from that time frame and heavily Photoshopped. I only sat with her at Glamourcon for a couple of hours but it was obvious that the girl enjoyed her partying, I think she lived in NYC and was a rock and roll chick. Things like smoking cigarettes, not sleeping enough, drugs and too much booze will age a person if that is indeed what she's been up to. That's why I take good care of myself...never been a smoker, I drink but not excessively, I don't do drugs of any kind and I stay out of the sun and stuff unless I am slathered with SPF 70...white girls burn too easy!

- - - Updated - - -

And I think I am a few years older than she is : )

The one time I met Danielle, she was in her 20s and that was 10 or 11 years ago.She was not born in 89 lol. Anything you see of her on Pinup Files is probably from that time frame and heavily Photoshopped. I only sat with her at Glamourcon for a couple of hours but it was obvious that the girl enjoyed her partying, I think she lived in NYC and was a rock and roll chick. Things like smoking cigarettes, not sleeping enough, drugs and too much booze will age a person if that is indeed what she's been up to. That's why I take good care of myself...never been a smoker, I drink but not excessively, I don't do drugs of any kind and I stay out of the sun and stuff unless I am slathered with SPF 70...white girls burn too easy!

- - - Updated - - -

And I think I am a few years older than she is : )

Thanks for the post, Maggie!! Appreciate it!! Yes, you are gorgeous and taking care of yourself explains it.

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
If anybody uses drugs or alcohol on a daily basis of course you are going to accelerate the aging process.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9031653, member: 945668"]If anybody uses drugs or alcohol on a daily basis of course you are going to accelerate the aging process.

Thanks for stopping by and posting my love. Makes sense and appreciate it.

Wow she was gorgeous. One of my favorite pinup files gals was Miriam Gonzales

If you are a fan of hers and wish to stay that way..............DO NOT MEET HER! I have et her a few times. One of the World's Biggest CUNTS! She is fat, ugly and full of herself. She thinks she is "all that" when she is anything but. My guess is by now she is easily topping 2-bills and looks even worse then ever.