• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can anybody reccomend games similar to GTA or Saints Row?

As repetitive as Just Cause 2 was in some missions, it was one of my favourite of that style gameplay. I recommend the jet pack parachute addon.

Mafia 2 is actually great. Solid hours of gameplay, awesome graphics, great physics and Dean Martin...what more could you ask for?

This could be kind of a stretch, but you might want to check out Assassin's Creed. It quite different from the R* games, but its got an open world, sandbox-y feel to it. You can free run all over the city and kill guards in spectacularly brutal ways, manage assassins, factions, find collectables, the whole lot. And the actual gameplay (free-running, combat, etc.) is buttery smooth. It's a pretty amazing game all around.

Also Borderlands is really good too especially online, with Borderlands 2 to be released before the end of the year which is definitely worth checking out if it is as good as the first one.

Just cause 2 is really good

In my opinion Red Dead Redemption was the best game of this console generation. It was very impressive and immensely fun. It also has the best voice acting in a game I've ever seen