• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hey Guys, check out Carmen's Latest Hardcore video..... It is Carmen's First Step into true GG action with Amaya! It is a winner!

I got my copy and was pleasantly "Surprised" by what I saw! Very very HOT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Cam With Carmen / Carmen Bella / The Maria Bella

JT15, don't miss out! Buy it directly from Carmen or Exoticamaya during their Camshows on MFC! I know you will enjoy it.... Unfortunately, there is No Sound but the action will speak for itself.. It is Carmen's First step into HARDCORE Publicly!

Ebryan if you're trying to be a salesperson so people will buy Carmen's content, you're failing and failing badly!!! Just stick to commenting on how much you like her etc. You're not doing her any favors with these lame posts!!!!! I like Carmen and go to her group shows, but you my friend need to take a break from whatever it is you think you're trying to achieve.

Not to mention she has already done girl on girl. Seriously dude. Let me know when she finally shoves a dildo up her ass. Otherwise it's already been done.

Yourmamma, in my opinion, they have simulated the Girl on Girl action in Group every time. Fooling their FANS with very MILD action at BEST! Why I say that is because the Cam placement was NOT the best to say that what YOU see was really happening. Sure you saw a Friend of Carmen's in what some would say is GG action in a Group show but it was left to your imagination as if the action was real as it was always conveniently BLOCKed by her Leg or the angle was so BAD you could NOT say 100% that it was TRUE! YES! I am a HUGE Fan of Carmen's and was just leaving a message for all other Fans of Carmen's to be aware of this. This is the FIRST Hardcore Video ever released by Carmen where NOTHING is left to your imagination.

Yourmamma, in my opinion, they have simulated the Girl on Girl action in Group every time. Fooling their FANS with very MILD action at BEST! Why I say that is because the Cam placement was NOT the best to say that what YOU see was really happening. Sure you saw a Friend of Carmen's in what some would say is GG action in a Group show but it was left to your imagination as if the action was real as it was always conveniently BLOCKed by her Leg or the angle was so BAD you could NOT say 100% that it was TRUE! YES! I am a HUGE Fan of Carmen's and was just leaving a message for all other Fans of Carmen's to be aware of this. This is the FIRST Hardcore Video ever released by Carmen where NOTHING is left to your imagination.

You clearly missed the group shows where Amaya has fucked Carmen with a strap on, no hidden angles. Guess you're not the fan you claim to be lmao. BTW you do know what you're saying in your post don't you. Think about it and STFU is an option!!!!!

I can't believe you have been wasting your money for 10 years just to see some camgirl naked! I personally don't find anything special about carmen, especially nowadays, tits look like they need some work, and maybe stop with ghetto tats! Anyways keep supporting her.

Yepthatme, YES! You are correct! I have NOT attended every Group Show! I missed the Group show you attended. WoW! That must have been a Great show! I do remember another Group show now that I saw them both use a Double Headed Dildo too! That was a Nice Group show too! But The latest Hardcore Video is Carmen's First Video that clearly show Amaya enjoying Carmen Labias.... Finally no hidden views caused by Camera Angles or body parts in the way! Amaya has numerous times simulated going down on Carmen in GROUP shows and the Cam view never showed the TONGUE action.... Not any more! YES! YES! YES! I was just pointing out to her Fans that Carmen has a New HARDCORE video that has NEVER gone this explicit in a Video that she has offered. It is Carmen's First True GG action Video!

Yourmamma, who are you calling a Moron? Can You NOT Read? I Stated ==> This is Carmen's First True Action G/G VIDEO..... VIDEO..... VIDEO.... Not Group show.... YES! I agree if Amaya used a STRAP-ON to FUCK Carmen that would be GG action but did it really Happen? I am NOT sure what you say exist.... I believe you are mistaken... I have attended a lot of Carmen's Group shows and the one I believe you are talking about was a Group show with Amaya where Carmen playfully rides a Vibrator held between Amaya's Legs, it is NOT a STRAP-ON or even a Large Dildo.... It was a just a SMALL Vibrator. Plus since you want to parse words of what I say, let's take a look at all of Carmen's current VIDEOS she has to offer... There are currently 12 Older Videos in her offering to her Fans that she has created... 4 of them have a title of G/G but do they actual include any GG contact at all: 1.) G/G Mirror Ride ==> Side by Side action. Zero touching by either. 2.) G/G Hitachi Race ==> Side by Side action again. Very light Spank on the bare BumBum and touching each other pussy near the end. 3.) G/G Bath Jet CUM ==> Both ladies NUDE in a Bathtub and only very very light touching. 4.) G/G Dick Sucking Contest ==> Once again side by side action. Very light Kiss on the lips at the end. NOTHING HARDCORE exist in any GG Video Carmen has offered to her FANS until NOW..... Finally Carmen's First TRUE G/G HARDCORE action VIDEO is offered for sale.... If you take a look, you will see Two Ladies going at each other.... Nothing Hidden.... Just all out Girl on Girl SEX... WoW! It has it all ==> Carmen on TOP, Titty play and sucking, Kissing, Fingers inserted, Tongue action, Labia spreads, PINK, BumBum Hole, and Amaya Humping at the end. Very Nice.... The only thing missing is the SOUND! Butt they promised they would get that fixed on the Next one! I agree with you guys ==> Is there a screencap or link out there for the Strap-on FUCK Group show? Prove it that Amaya used a Strap-on to Fuck Carmen? I would like to see it.....

Yourmamma, who are you calling a Moron? Can You NOT Read? I Stated ==> This is Carmen's First True Action G/G VIDEO..... VIDEO..... VIDEO.... Not Group show.... YES! I agree if Amaya used a STRAP-ON to FUCK Carmen that would be GG action but did it really Happen? I am NOT sure what you say exist.... I believe you are mistaken... I have attended a lot of Carmen's Group shows and the one I believe you are talking about was a Group show with Amaya where Carmen playfully rides a Vibrator held between Amaya's Legs, it is NOT a STRAP-ON or even a Large Dildo.... It was a just a SMALL Vibrator. Plus since you want to parse words of what I say, let's take a look at all of Carmen's current VIDEOS she has to offer... There are currently 12 Older Videos in her offering to her Fans that she has created... 4 of them have a title of G/G but do they actual include any GG contact at all: 1.) G/G Mirror Ride ==> Side by Side action. Zero touching by either. 2.) G/G Hitachi Race ==> Side by Side action again. Very light Spank on the bare BumBum and touching each other pussy near the end. 3.) G/G Bath Jet CUM ==> Both ladies NUDE in a Bathtub and only very very light touching. 4.) G/G Dick Sucking Contest ==> Once again side by side action. Very light Kiss on the lips at the end. NOTHING HARDCORE exist in any GG Video Carmen has offered to her FANS until NOW..... Finally Carmen's First TRUE G/G HARDCORE action VIDEO is offered for sale.... If you take a look, you will see Two Ladies going at each other.... Nothing Hidden.... Just all out Girl on Girl SEX... WoW! It has it all ==> Carmen on TOP, Titty play and sucking, Kissing, Fingers inserted, Tongue action, Labia spreads, PINK, BumBum Hole, and Amaya Humping at the end. Very Nice.... The only thing missing is the SOUND! Butt they promised they would get that fixed on the Next one! I agree with you guys ==> Is there a screencap or link out there for the Strap-on FUCK Group show? Prove it that Amaya used a Strap-on to Fuck Carmen? I would like to see it.....
The group strap on fuck happened,it wasn't a vibrator.If you don't believe it, I don't give a shit! You have some serious issues to sort out little boy, seek professional help and move out of Mommy's house. Oh yeah maybe Carmen wont like that fact that you're asking others to post pictures and links of her shows. You have got to be the worst fucking white knight, EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Yepthatme, your words do mean SHIT either if you can NOT prove them.... At least, there was PROOF of the "Finger-Bang" video and the BG BJ video that had Carmen in them.

Yepthatme, your words do mean SHIT either if you can NOT prove them.... At least, there was PROOF of the "Finger-Bang" video and the BG BJ video that had Carmen in them.
You're a little boy that doesn't know how to use cap locks. Get a life. Carmen is on now, go and tip her or take her private