• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Cam With Carmen

So carmen's latest video update is a repost of her camo bikini video from last august! Wtf happened to her site? Could we be seeing the end of her site? I'm sure I'm not the only one losing interest.

It is possible since this site was created specifically for Carmen that in some way she is contractually bound to the site for certain amount of time. So she maybe doing MFC for any of the following reasons:
1) do what she actually wants to do
2) to supplement income
3) to try to get around her site
4) gain more independence
5) Some combination of the above

Unless a model does everything herself, most model sites have very little input from the actual model.

Re: Cam with Carmen

Mustang and Joshua, I have a Proposal.

The next one of you who derails this thread by slagging the model, bashing the site or flaming each other like children, gets some vacation time from the board.

Mustang, I'm not particularly interested in whatever bad experience on her site led you here, how wronged you feel and why you have to contribute nothing in this thread but negative posts. Yes, fans of hers will obviously take a stance counter to yours, live with it.

Joshua, your a fan of the model so will obviously try to defend her, that's expected. But you are both derailing the thread.

Keep it on topic, reserve your biased negative opinions to yourself and try to put the thread back on track. Thanks.

Re: Cam with Carmen

Carmen's doing member chats twice a week. A half hour show on Tuesdays and the regular 1hr chat on Thursdays.

Tonight's was a blast. Skin tight white stapless dress she was literally bursting out of, a little whip foreplay and an introduction to one of her favorite toys. The Thursday chat is gonna be spectacular.

The fingers were a little shadowed but the toy was clearly inserted, it seemed like an accident. I had to leave after, so I'm not sure if she repeated but there was about ten minutes of side penatration with the toy