• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Cam With Carmen

I def think I'm canceling my membership to her site! What is promised isn't delivered. The last 2 member chats haven't been posted and the pic sets are lacking! I think she was better off on camwithher and onhercam! They should bring back Erika and Luxie!

I def think I'm canceling my membership to her site! What is promised isn't delivered. The last 2 member chats haven't been posted and the pic sets are lacking! I think she was better off on camwithher and onhercam! They should bring back Erika and Luxie!

Ever since they made the announcement that Carmen was going "nude' they haven't posted a bunch of her member chats (perhaps over 10).. It's a shame for those who can't stay up and watch them all the time..

Carmen is full of it. She tells her Members to her website she won't have much for updates because she's taking care of some family issues yet she's had 4 MFC shows in the past week and the members to her site have gotten exactly SQUAT in the last two weeks. She's a freakin joke!

Re: Cam with Carmen

I thought this forum was supposed to be for adults?? If you have a complaint about a model from a website...shouldn't you complain on that web site? Or even your own blog? I don't want to hear about someone who is having buyers remorse. If you don't like what you get...discontinue service and move on. Stop crying about it and act like an adult. Carmen is a beautiful woman. If she wants to pose nude great. If she wants to pose in lingerie that's great too. What should you be complaining about? A gorgeous woman is having photos and videos taken of her for entertainment purposes...and some of you "boys" actually have the audacity to complain about it???!! Wow!! You will hear no complaints from me. I appreciate her beauty, and commend her for it. If you don't like it...stop paying for it and complain somwhere else. :2 cents:

The reason for the complaints is to let other potential subscribers not subscribe and waste there money. It has nothing to be with being an adult. She can ignore her personal email all day long and no one will know. People go on to websites like these to find out about different models. So basically BUYER BEWARE!

I don't think Mustang is part of the problem he's giving opinions about the site, which is what a forum is for, be they negative or positive. But posters like Bigdaddycold or Imsosocold (wouldn't be surprised if it's the same person) make it personal, you don't know Carmen and you've never been a member. Also writing lol after every statement like a teenage girl doesn't make it funny. All that said, i checked and she has done multiple new shows on MFC, and still no new content on her site. I've followed Carmen almost since the begining but i might be done.