• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Cam with Carmen

Why I keep joining the site is beyond me. I keep cancelling and coming back in a month or two to see if the kinks get worked out. No such luck. Still a lack of updates, and the member chats are all over the place. I showed up for one two Mondays ago only to find out the following Monday that the chat was on Thursday. Tonight 10:09 PM and nothing. This girl is not ready for prime time. Either she should take it seriously or pack it up. This is three months or so of memberships that I have paid for and have not been happy.

Why I keep joining the site is beyond me. I keep cancelling and coming back in a month or two to see if the kinks get worked out. No such luck. Still a lack of updates, and the member chats are all over the place. I showed up for one two Mondays ago only to find out the following Monday that the chat was on Thursday. Tonight 10:09 PM and nothing. This girl is not ready for prime time. Either she should take it seriously or pack it up. This is three months or so of memberships that I have paid for and have not been happy.

been complaining about this for a long time, they really have done a poor job

Well then you're an idiot for keep signing up!

Jokes on you.

Re: Cam With Carmen

Hello all, i don't post much but ive been following carmen for a long time. She is insanely hot, but her work ethic seems to be somewhat lacking which is driving myself as well as many others mad. Her website is nice and all but she gets much naughtier on her MFC shows of which she makes a grip of money off of but those showings are extremely sporatic. she's on once one week to none at all to twice last week to none this week and we never know when she's gonna show up so were sitting there with our dicks in our hands and no one to look at lol. I won't be a member to her site because her naughtiness is frail in comparison to the mfc shows and i hear the updates are also up and down. Im guessing she lives by the week with the money she has and decides weather or not to show up which really disappoints me as well as many others, either that or as I said earlier she has poor work ethic because that's what she's running a business and a mismanaged one at that. If it wasn't for Abbie we wouldn't know jack squat about what's going on with her because you don't see carmen giving us any intel on times and dates. She must be partying it up living the good life which is why she always says she couldn't get up in the morning. Oh well im done rambling and im done with carmen until she can get her head on straight and stop taking her paying customers for granted, PEACE!

mustang your totally right, carmen is way to on again and off again, you never know when shes going to be there, why would i pay money for that? yeah shes really fuckin hot and everything but the girl just does a terrible job and has no work ethic at all, garbage

I think Carmen is the one of best model but camwithcarmen.com is totally awful. Videos are small sized and many clips has wrong screen ratio(so it looks bizarre). And many of Photo sets are too tiny. The biggest photo set is 1296px*1936px. Well, this size might be OK but Most of photo sets are 800*1200. And useless camshot photo sets are 640*480...

For example, 'pinupglam.com' serves 2000px*3000px photo set. I think paid contents should be good/big like this. But camwithcarmen.com doesn't.