• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Cam with Carmen

We cancelled it and I sent you an email to the email on yer acct from my ohc email...sometimes it ends up in spam :( but you are all good now, hon.

Well, I don't doubt you do your best but I've been charged for a second month and I have no trace of email (and nothing in spam). I suppose I could be happy if I'm not charged for a third month...

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Well, I don't doubt you do your best but I've been charged for a second month and I have no trace of email (and nothing in spam). I suppose I could be happy if I'm not charged for a third month...

Well, I have an email from my guy confirming he did it, but I'l have him cancel it and refund it as well :) I don't like to see no follow through on their end. Sorry for the hassle.

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Heya, can you contact me directly at onhercam at gmail dot com. Something is weird because on our end it's showing as cancelled already w/ the info you sent me. I'd love to get this sorted for you w/out discussing billing issues publically :)