• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Cam With Carmen

Hey guys, is this carmen? If not, who is it and where can I find this vid?

EDIT: Deleted hot linked images. Reported as a stolen content. Hot link not allowed. Read rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Re: Cam with Carmen

no one's keeping anyone in this thread ... people sure love to bitch about her make up, her pricing, her tits, etc...but yet you all keep coming back to her ;)

If you guys would ever show some simple respect then maybe she'd start posting again.

I agree that it's a shame that some people can't seem to express themselves without sounding rude or disrespectful.
I happen to be one of Carmen's fans who feel that the make up is somewhat heavy and excessive in a lot of the pics. I think that it would do her natural beauty more justice if the make up was more subtle and toned down. She has a gorgeous complexion and stunning features so I guesss that most of us feel that with such beauty, that level of make up is redundant. just a thought that's all . Not a moan, not a whine and not a criticism apart from a constructive one.
As for her amazing breasts,welll, i think we need to feature her on the "perfect breasts" thread ( unless she has been already )

Re: Cam with Carmen

I joined Carmen's site and here is my take. For the money, there is some good content and it is expanding. But will I renew my membership? No, and here is why...
All the videos are more or less the same. Carmen is over made up, and basically does nothing risque other than taking off her top. She hardly even bothers to shake those epic boobs anymore. I did not even bother downloading her latest updates and skipped through them only once. What a shame as I have been a fan of hers since she first appeared on the scene, and have contributed to her financially through memberships and VIP chats. Sorry to sound like a hater, because I am not. I just got bored. I will tune back in when/if she becomes more interesting and risque.