• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: carmen of camwithher.com

I must ask again...when exactly "is" this big launch? You guys keep on saying soon soon, December December...but theres only NINE days left in December! Should we expect something before Christmas or what?

I'm confused too, I thought camwithcarmen would be live for christmas! I've heard a cryptic response about waiting for the go order or something like that and then somebody said "I know the release date but I'm not telling you". I'm just curious if I should keep this money I have set aside in reserve for the next couple weeks...or if I should go ahead and blow it on something else.

They have nothing to gain by holding out on us fellas. But making those OHC Carmen VIPs downloadable with a paid membership asap would sure make it easier to wait. I'm on vacation and the girlfriend is out of town, so I am disapointed as much as anybody, LOL...

PolishPistol

Last edited:

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Sorry guys, we're doing what we can but sadly we are at the mercy of others on this. We're pretty ready on our end, but we need to wait on the processors :( I don't want to give an exact date because we don't know but we're hoping VERY VERY soon.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

I'm confused too, I thought camwithcarmen would be live for christmas! I've heard a cryptic response about waiting for the go order or something like that and then somebody said "I know the release date but I'm not telling you". I'm just curious if I should keep this money I have set aside in reserve for the next couple weeks...or if I should go ahead and blow it on something else.

You're out for the holidays, yes? Don't forget, actual real people work at the companies handling the processing too and they also get time off for the holidays. Depending on when Abbie submitted the site and depending on how much of a queue the billing processors have...things could go a little slower until after the first of the year if they have minimal or nobody working right now.

I hope everyone's going to vote for her for Miss Freeonees.

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

As we wind down to Carmen's site launching fully anytime now (we are waiting on the Gods behind the scenes) we want to share a few more teasers for ya to keep ya drooling!

292_Carmen2010a.jpg

815_Carmen2010b.jpg

953_carmen2010c.jpg

Stop by her blog now and let her know how eager you are for the site launch!