• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: carmen of camwithher.com

So I'm curious, when will be know an exact date for the grand opening? I mean if its supposed to come out in december theres less than three weeks left! Also I have a request for miss Carmen...or at least an idea. A baby oil set. Something about seeing a girl all shiny and slick...mmm. I've seen her use lotion on a show I bought from her once...but baby oil is different.

Dear god did I kill the message board? I see at least a few replies every day on this thing...and I post one message and suddenly everybody dissapears! o_O

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Sorry, guys. We have been buried in work. Carmen's had the flu for over a week and started camming again only today. Tomorrow is Carmen's topless member chat at http://onhercamnetwork.com at 11am PST / 2pm EST.

We are just busting ass now to try and get her site up going while also having taken on Gisele and Violet too.

I should be getting in some new stuff this week from the photog too :) so I'll definitely try to put together a sneak peek gallery for you guys for Christmas.

A suggestion for your website. Post a screen grab after each show on the website. Sorta like "Hey look what your missing out on!". That might just force some lurkers (like me) to view a show.

Yes, it's up in the VIP Area and OHC TV

When you join "OHC" do you get to download archived cam chats? Or is it just watching streaming video? Are the two VIP chats of Carmen on that site toppless? I will join if I can download toppless VIP chats of Carmen. Why wouldnt you? She is so hot it is unfair...

Also, my name should read "PolishPistol". Cut me off...lol

But!...you cant download them:( right?

Are you a VIP member by being a paying subscriber, or do you have to pay an additional amount after joining to become a VIP member? OHC was not entirely clear on that. The site also states the content is downloadable. Does this include VIP chats? Any help would be appreciated as I want to be sure of what I am paying for...

Heya Everyone,

At this time, the videos are not downloadable. However, this is changing in the near future. You become a VIP member by joining HERE. VIP Members also get a discount on chats on the main OHC site.

Thanks Abbie. You are doing a great job of promoting your business (although in Carmen's case, it pretty much sells itself). I will be joining OHC when those VIP chats are downloadable, and will certainly join Carmen's site when it is up and running (please no streaming video, allow us to download the content).

PolishPistol

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Thanks Abbie. You are doing a great job of promoting your business (although in Carmen's case, it pretty much sells itself). I will be joining OHC when those VIP chats are downloadable, and will certainly join Carmen's site when it is up and running (please no streaming video, allow us to download the content).

PolishPistol

Heya Polish,

Thanks for the compliments. All of our sites will have downloadable content as well as streams for those who prefer that. We're working on a monster media server just for this kind of stuff and its the last piece of the CWC pie for launch :)