• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call of Duty 6 Info

callofduty4a.jpg

"Acti Blizz just confirmed that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will release in the fourth quarter of this year.

No details on the Infinity Ward title were given, but an exec said he believed the game will be the most anticipated for the end of 2009.

The news came as part of Activision’s fourth quarter earnings call"

http://www.vg247.com/2009/02/11/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-confirmed-for-q4/

"Call of Duty: World at War had its moments but it failed to reach the heights of predecessor Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. So it was no surprise to see the confirmation of Call of Duty 6 (Modern Warfare 2 or exact title tba) during last night's Activision Blizzard earnings call. No details yet - other than it will be developed by Infinity Ward - but we can assumer that online will be as cruelly addictive as ever. The single player in the original was short and sweet so ideally will be a little longer this time. I've always preferred a brilliant 7-8 hour single player experience over a drawn out 20 hours but Modern Warfare was good enough to leave you wanting more."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2009/feb/12/games

:thumbsup: this is good news. Cod4 blew me away and this is made by the same people

YES its another modern warfare game, I am so sick of World War II shooters right now. I can't wait to buy this game.

Technically the new Call of Duty is Call of Duty 5. Since World at War wasn't made by Infinity Ward. And seeing as how it was basically just a pile of garbage posing in a call ofduty 4 costume with some wwII sprinkled ontop...it doesn't count

Technically the new Call of Duty is Call of Duty 5. Since World at War wasn't made by Infinity Ward. And seeing as how it was basically just a pile of garbage posing in a call ofduty 4 costume with some wwII sprinkled ontop...it doesn't count

yea i agree that game looked terrible, im glad i didn't waste money on it. COD4 was a great game in my opinion

I wonder how there going too make changes in this game.

.hopefully no cover system
.have 50 v 50 online matches lol
.huge maps online
.more online game modes with tanks, planes,boats,helis
.better ranking systems
.When you get a certain rank you have more ability's to take advantage of and not just more guns, things like picking the map and time limit.

If you're going only by games made by Infinity Ward then Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is actually Call of Duty 4 because it's the fourth game made by Infinity Ward.

If you're going only by games made by Infinity Ward then Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is actually Call of Duty 4 because it's the fourth game made by Infinity Ward.

Haha you know what I'm saying though right? They do such a better job than Treyiarch(dunno on the spelling)

Im glad they realise the WW2 shooter has been done to absolute death. Call of Duty 4 raised the bar to a new level and then they go back in time after hooking us?

Even the end of the story line was brilliant, albeit tragic, will cod 6 be a team led by Soap, being the last survivor of his squad?

I'm buying this the day it comes out. I still haven't bought World At War yet nor do I plan to. Those fuckers hiding under the levels are reason enough not to play it.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I passed on WaW even though it is in my que for gamefly, I will probably by MW2! I only rented CoD4 and that has always bothered me. I won't miss out this time around!

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Great news!!! 4th quarter? Sounds like it will be a very nice Christmas gift! :thumbsup:

wiked there making these cod games quickly...i think cod games and old world war is now over i think its had its time

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
i think cod games and old world war is now over i think its had its time

I agree. I think it's time to do away with the 'old world war' type games and bring the modern warfare to the forefront. I wish the Medal Of Honor series and others would make modern warfare games too.

Although I am a big-time WWII appreciator and I really love CoD World at War, I agree that the time has come to move on.

I'd die to see the CoD geniuses come out with a top quality Vietnam shooter. There was a flurry of crap that came out years ago and it was ALL crap. If these guys did Vietnam it would be marvelous! All the weapons would be amazing and there's so, so many choices as to what the levels are set on. Imagine calling in napalm strikes, chucking Willy Pete grenades, being the doorgunner in a huey, and just ass kicking on VC/NVA with all the tools that make Cod so brilliant.

I am rife with anticipation for the next CoD, and the fellas won't let us down no doubt

I love 4 and 5.. 6 is going to fucken rule!!
I think the actual title isn't going to be 5, I think it's going to be Modern Warefare 2..
but, not sure..

I love 4 and 5.. 6 is going to fucken rule!!
I think the actual title isn't going to be 5, I think it's going to be Modern Warefare 2..
but, not sure..

Wow, sherlock, did you read the first post in the thread, thats what it says the title is going to be!