• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

California - SECEDE already

and have a strict vetting process for those Californians wanting to immigrate to America. Put them on that list of failed states.

#WallThemIn

Any business in California that cooperates with federal immigration officials will face prosecution, according to state Attorney General Xavier Becerra.

Addressing rumors of raids by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, Becerra said at a Thursday press conference, “It’s important, given these rumors out there, to let people and more specifically employers know that if they voluntarily start giving up information about their employees in ways that contradict our new California laws.”

The state has two new laws that took effect in 2018, AB 450 and SB 54, that protect illegal aliens, effectively making California a sanctuary state that ignores federal immigration law.

Becerra added, “AB 450, in particular, deals with the workplace, in particular, and how we go about treating the information about the workplace and employees of the workplace by employers such that we try to protect the privacy interest of people who work there, and that we aren’t sharing information in ways that would violate the rights, the privacy rights of individuals. and the ability of folks to work free of coercion and free of fear at the workplace.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/18/c...ute-businesses-that-cooperate-with-ice-video/

Any business in California that cooperates with federal immigration officials will face prosecution, according to state Attorney General Xavier Becerra

yeah, skip the 9th Circle Jerk and just go straight to the Supreme Court with that.

For real...

There are few states that I feel like would do pretty well independent of the US. California and Texas are the two most likely IMO. I think the US would suffer without them.

Without California, the US are doomed

what will California do when it runs out of money? Those pensions tho.

and how will it deal with it's numerous natural disasters?

what is more likely, if at all, is california breaking up into separate states with liberals run amok in the urban centers along the coast. another shitty gaza strip if you will.

Yeah, you'll probably live.
But losing roughly 15% of the nation's GDP will hurt you badly
And think about all those billionaires who support the Democrats : Jeff Bezos, Marck Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, etc : Do you think they would stay in a country, which, without California, is 100% sure to be ruled by the GOP for decades ? My guess is they would move ot Canada or the EU

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
California will be bankrupt with a year if they leave.

Weren't they the ones against the South and Texas secession?

After bashing Trump, California Gov. Jerry Brown asks for federal aid

Article

California Governor Prioritizes Illegals Over Infrastructure that Supports Citizens

Article

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
The Peoples Republic of California. Let the Hollywood elite shovel their dollars to support their causes. We now have a new place to build a wall.

California will be bankrupt with a year if they leave.

Not a chance.

And how many times did Texas do the same while Obama was president? I'm recalling at least twice.
Abbott not only bashed him, but also actually sided with fucking Jade Helm lunatics in the process :1orglaugh

Not a chance.

And how many times did Texas do the same while Obama was president? I'm recalling at least twice.
Abbott not only bashed him, but also actually sided with fucking Jade Helm lunatics in the process :1orglaugh

Unlike the states in the south California doesn't owe everything it has to the federal tit.
Alabama or Mississippi would be the new Haiti without it.

Not a chance.

I was going to make that point with the exception of: Texas always had a riddled history of wanting to secede. Even happened at one point in the early 1800s, if I remember right, but they went back after reality hit. At one point during the depression North or South Dakota wanted to secede (by a 90 year old congressman) from the evil power trip of the new england colonies. So California can throw whatever temper tantrum they want. If you want it: goodbye and good luck.

Not a chance.

There are huge differences as to why Texas entertained secession and why you are hearing it coming out of California lately. Texas was disgruntled that the federal government wasn’t doing its job ( federal immigration law) and California is opposed to government carrying out federal law. California is in for a rude awakening once the federal courts rule on the latest insanity by the California AG. They are basically making the same type of arguments as the confederacy.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
California has 30% of the USA's welfare cases.

California has the highest poverty rate in the USA.

California More of a Welfare State than Most Countries in Europe.

Most of their money has been going to illegals and not into their infrastructure.

California Governor Prioritizes Illegals Over Infrastructure that Supports Citizens

Article

What percentage of California’s population is white? Saw a broadcast of a Raiders game last year, I don’t think that I saw a white face in the crowd.