• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

Does Faith still visit this site? All the retards who keep coming up with the same comments have driven her away! Faith if you are reading this please come back and let us know what you are doing x

Faith did you see the England vs. U.S.A. friendly? We were fuckin' terrible and deserved to get our asses kicked by you guys! :mad:

But I assure that match did not reflect the overall quality of our National Team...we can usually play better than that!

Also that reminds me...do you like American guys? (a bit of a stupid question I know,since you likely haven't met too many of us)

God your amazing Faith. :)

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Faith did you see the England vs. U.S.A. friendly? We were fuckin' terrible and deserved to get our asses kicked by you guys! :mad:

But I assure that match did not reflect the overall quality of our National Team...we can usually play better than that!

Also that reminds me...do you like American guys? (a bit of a stupid question I know,since you likely haven't met too many of us)

Hi there

To be honest that wasnt England at their best either! i think England should have been 5 or 6 goals up! ha ha

I dont discriminate against nationality lol i would treat americans the same as anyone i meet here.

Faith, don't you think there was a hint of offside about that second goal?

[waits for answer]

Last edited:
Sorry but the sling bikini wont ever be happening, i dont like them.

Scooter is crying on the inside. Not to belabor the point, but what don't you like about them? I can't imagine you wouldn't look magnificent, since you, not the outfit, provide the hotness. You could wear an old potato sack and still make my private salute. So, what's the objection? I'm not trying to be pushy, I'm just curious about what you think (instead of what a fan or photographer thinks) would make you look hot or not-so-hot.

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Scooter is crying on the inside. Not to belabor the point, but what don't you like about them? I can't imagine you wouldn't look magnificent, since you, not the outfit, provide the hotness. You could wear an old potato sack and still make my private salute. So, what's the objection? I'm not trying to be pushy, I'm just curious about what you think (instead of what a fan or photographer thinks) would make you look hot or not-so-hot.

I just think they look really gross and i dont like them, end of.

To Tunsty maybe to you there was, but that referee was so keen if he had been offside he would have been pulled up for it. Also Stevie G hasnt scored for a while so it was a definately a good thing, even if we arent in the Euro 08.

Faith, maybe you did it already and I missed it, but it'd be awesome if you did a set as a sexy cowgirl. Boots, super small cutoff jean shorts, plaid shirt tied in the front, and a cowboy hat would be hot.