• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Blue Eyed Teen in Blue Tank Top from Webcam Ad

I don't have the picture ATM but I will post it ASAP I can get it fro my old broken computer when I take out the hard drive.

But I have this pic of this FUCKING HOOOOTTT blonde teen with blue eyes. Large boobs wearing a sexy blue tank top. She is holding either a cam or cellphone and pointing it directly at whoever's taken her pic. In otherwords it looks like she's taking a pic of you.

She has a smile of enthusiasm, I darsay a smile of lust like she's just saw a hot guy and wants to take a pic as soon as possible so she can please herself at home.

She is wearing a pony tail or some sort of hair tied with a band (resembling a ponytail but loner).

She is in a bedroom and I think she is wearing short jeans recalling from memory.

The ad specifically states "Click here to watch her now!" something like that. Sadly I only downloaded the pic and never bookmarked the site it leads to so I don't know its name.

Like I said sadly I can't upload a pic because its stuck in a harddrive of another computer but I will share it ASAP I can get data out of that old computer. I downloaded this pic around last year.

The site it leads to is a webcam one with its hot girls specifically being teens (or at least looking like that age).

Does anyone have an idea of who she is and if possible can they upload her pic (just for clarifications sake)? If not, than does anyone have an idea of what website that may be the one hosting this ad?