• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bush Pardon's Himself for Potential Future War Crimes

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Well...he can't get Gerald Ford to do it! :rolleyes:

I'm not sure but I don't think that the president can pardon himself after charges have been brought against him by an impeachment trial. Since after that occurs, he is no longer the president and he doesn't have presidential powers anymore, see how that works?

as fas as war crimes are concerned, that is up to an international tribunal and any domestic powers don't apply.

good luck dennis, I wish him the best of luck, but I don't see it happening.

America needs to end this cancer of a Presidency known as George Bush. I hope that Obama wins in '08 because we need to take steps in a different direction. George Bush isn't a President, he's a Dictator. How the hell can he place himself higher than the US Government? Sure he's President, but he must be impeached. I wish there was a way we could eliminate the 8 years he was in office out of the History books, but the National Debt and the lost lives of our BRAVE young Men and Women say otherwise. All I can do now is count down the days till he's out of office and hope that he doesn't screw up more of America... Oops, too late..

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Bush is a first class idiot. I'm amazed he has the brain power to remember to breathe, let alone run this country.

Just a point of note, the whole idea of "war crimes" seems philosophically weak to me... War is not a nice thing, period. The idea of "war crimes" was thought up by the Allies after the end of WW2 to punish the defeated Nazi leaders, something that victors have been doing for eons but the Allied powers felt it needed a legal basis. Now the term is thrown around too much, and like a lot of other ideas, it all depends on where you draw the line. Does anyone really equate Bush to the masterminds of the Nazi Party? He may not be the brightest guy in the world and made bad decisions, but I for one don't think he's on par with men who drew up plans to systematically destroy an entire people to wipe them from the face of the earth.

But that's just me.