• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bush/Kerry Daughters

Bush/Kerry Daughters - Let the cat fights begin

• Jenna & Barbara Bush

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Alexandra & Vanessa Kerrry

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Oil them up for tag team wrestling

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

Brino

Banned
I think the Bush daughters are hotter but I'm voting for Kerry so lets oil em up and see who wins!:fight: :violent:

How about them joining the military and send them to Iraq, to see what they think of it?:violent:

Even better there should be a law that every congressmen and the prez should have their sibblings enlist and go to war when the nation is at war.

heyyyyyyyyyyyy.........thats a great idea, Dos Equis!

I think if the sons and daughters of the buerocraps in Washington DC were suddenly in harm's way....there would be a less of a cavalier attitude about going to war.

The Satyr Icon

Yeah, cause privilaged white kids would make great combat fighters.

There should be a law against people making statements like yours without knowing all the facts. (Just to fill you in kiddo, John Kerry vote for the war, so his children would be there as well)

BTW, how do you say no to a chick who's last name is bush?

Easy... Make her first name Sticky or Bloody.

Dirty Sanchez said:
Yeah, cause privilaged white kids would make great combat fighters.

There should be a law against people making statements like yours without knowing all the facts. (Just to fill you in kiddo, John Kerry vote for the war, so his children would be there as well)

BTW, how do you say no to a chick who's last name is bush?

Dunno who you talking about...but first of all there are a lot of white kids getting killed over there, second Kerry is a congressman (which includes him in my comments),third a law against comments?? You Might just wanna get rid of the constitution and have a dictatorship then, would that make you feel better? and last freedom of speech is a motherfucker ain't nothing you can do against it baby!:nanner:

don_equis said:
Dunno who you talking about...but first of all there are a lot of white kids getting killed over there, second Kerry is a congressman (which includes him in my comments),third a law against comments?? you might just wanna get rid of the constitution and have a dictatorship then, would that make you feel better? and last freedom of speech is a motherfucker ain't nothing you can do against it baby!:nanner:

There is a difference between white kids, and priviladged white kids (which anyone of American politics are). Saying that all politicians should have to send their children to fight a war they agreed to fight is absurd. Until/unless a draft is put in, these people fighting in for the US Army signed up on their own free will, and knew, or atleast should have known, there was a possiblity they would have to go to war, and possibly die while doing it. Your logic, says because your father/mother are in politics, you must join the army. How is that worse then restricting someone's ability to say whats on their mind?

And, if dictatorship is what you speak of, then lets ask the people of Iraq who were raped/beaten/tortured/killed while living under a brutal dictator. Speak your mind, get your tounge cut off. Yeah, freedom of speach is a motherfucker, atleast now another country has the right so many take for granted.

Dirty Sanchez you make no sense at all, thats all I am going to say and let it be, and calm down when you type, you have many typos....anyways I care less about who would win between the Bush twins and Kerry's Brats...put them all in a mud ring and let them figure it out.

don_equis said:
Dirty Sanchez you make no sense at all, thats all I am going to say and let it be, and calm down when you type, you have many typos....anyways I care less about who would win between the Bush twins and Kerry's Brats...put them all in a mud ring and let them figure it out.

Forgot, logic makes no sense to some. I'll be sure to fix the 3 typos I had :rolleyes:

I like the dark haired Bush daughter the best of the 4 Bush/Kerry daughters. Larry Flynt was supposed tp be hunting down naked pics of her at some Yale party. Maybe that will be the October surprise.:)

well i won't say either as i will take the 3rd choice :) :cool:

Oil them up for tag team wrestling :ak47: :violent:

This is a tough call. Since so many of the Bush girls (Dubya's and brother Jeb's) act like less than bright mood modifier abusing sluts in public, I'm immediately drawn to them.

But in the long run, the Kerry gals would probably cost me less in legal bills and rehab, and are more capable of bringing in a legitimate white collar income, so they get my vote.

Better yet, how about, for a weekend, the Bush girls. For a lifetime, the Kerrys?