• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bush and Sasha Grey

I must say I think Sasha Grey is special performer and she's gorgeous...but most times she sports this forest of a bush and I think it hides her nice pussy.

I kind of don't watch some of her stuff because of it....I recently saw a scene with her and her bush was trimmed in a nice, perfectly manicured, tiny taco chip....when she stood up she looked fucking AWESOME!!! I wish she would wear it like that more often....I didn't know it would make that much of a difference but it damned sure did IMO.

Trimmed

I don't know why, but I thought this post was going to be about George Bush. lol

seconded.

I'm indifferent about her (and pretty much everyone else's) pubes.

I guess i never noticed I have a dvd with a badass scene of hers and she is completely shaved so i guess i always thought she kept it that way most of the time. huh:dunno:

I guess i never noticed I have a dvd with a badass scene of hers and she is completely shaved so i guess i always thought she kept it that way most of the time. huh:dunno:

Wow....I've seen a few of her and I've never seen her completely shaved.

I saw her spread once and she had a bush on top but a shadow of her growth pattern below and she looks like she would be a pretty hairy chick down there. I would think it would be a big deal for her to keep that kitten trimmed...

I think if she did the pussy hair fetish thing (of which I'm not really into) she'd probably blow the minds of those who are into to that.

But her tiny taco chip look with her body looked fucking GOOD!!

I dunno, I like a good bush these days. I used to hate it, but I've definately come to love me some love-jungle.

I think a fair amount of housekeeping is required for everyone, that goes for French chicks too!

i for one LOVE her bush. i think it makes her look more like a sexy young woman as oppose to an underage girl. i guess im bias as i have dedicated an entire thread for girls with hair above their pussi lips. i think sasha grey, tori black, veronica zemanova, kyla cole have hit the nail right on the head, as they have a neat maintained sairy pussi, which doesnt get on their lips and doesnt interfere with eating pussi.