• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bus Driver Nearly Hits Baby Sitting In Road

Facetious

Moderated
prolly illegals :1orglaugh :p

How could you not just hug that bus driver and give him a wet kiss ? I would have been ballin' my head off !
But NOOOO! The ignorant :uhem: ''father'' had to grab and dash!. . . the temerity of some people. :shakes head:

Seems there's more to this story than meets the eye. Who knows what the 'father's' intentions were....

^ exactly

Seems there's more to this story than meets the eye. Who knows what the 'father's' intentions were....

Agreed. If somehow one of my girls had "escaped" from the house and that happened. I'd have hugged, kissed him. Told the bus driver I loved him probably then likely passed out from the stress of all that.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Ugh! You sir, have a sick mind.

I like it!
:confused: Wha-I could have sworn that I decided to leave out the "while masturbating" part....

Wait a minute, I did! How did you know what I was thinking? Although you forgot to add "with the stimulation of auto-erotic asphyxiation".

W-I could have sworn that I decided to leave out the "while masturbating" part....

Wait a minute, I did! How did you know what I was thinking?

We are one, our minds share the same space within this universe in which we coexist. Your thoughts, are my thoughts. Can you feel me deep inside you, filling every inch of your warm, moist, inner being?

It feels good doesn't it?

Mmmm... :lovecoupl

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
We are one, our minds share the same space within this universe in which we coexist. Your thoughts, are my thoughts. Can you feel me deep inside you, filling every inch of your warm, moist, inner being?

It feels good doesn't it?

Mmmm... :lovecoupl
Actually, I feel kind of constipated....:(