• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Burhle Pitches a PERFECT Game

My boy Mark Buerhle pitches a perfect game against the Rays. The Rays didn't see a walk, hit, or errors by Buerhle. More importantly this puts my White Sox into FIRST place in AL Central. Look for the White Sox get hot going into postseason and end up winning the WORLD SERIES.:nanner:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Umm...

WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS? FUCK...I hate not living in Chicago anymore. FUUUUUCK!!!

:throws something against the wall:

RAAAAAWR!!!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Fuck the White Sox! I suppose my avatar and user title say it all. Congrats to Mark though, a very begrudging congrats...

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
His second career no-hitter too. Great pitcher who is sometimes overlooked when ranking the best playing today.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I wonder how many people are hurrying and adding Buehrle to their fantasy baseball teams.

If he wasn't on a team in your league already, then you and the rest of your managers have no business playing fantasy baseball. He's the ace of his organization and has an 11-3 record this year.

:hatsoff: Buehrle :hatsoff:

:nanner: :thumbsup: :nanner: :thumbsup: :nanner:

:glugglug:

Fuck the fucking CUBS!!!!

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Wow. No-hitters are one thing....a perfect game is quite another. Outstanding!!!

☼LEGIT☼
I was just giving him a hard time. White Sox fans understand it more. It's just divisional riverly that fuels the hate/love.

At least it wasn't a full geared Red Sox fan walking into a bar of Yankee fans. Now that's a bad situation.

On ESPN they compared his no hitter to his perfecto and it was weirdly alot in common between those two. Time of game 2:03, batters faced - 27 (no hitter Sammy Sosa i think walked then subsequently got picked off), home plate ump - Eric Cooper.