• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Burglarizing the dead... restores hope in mankind

Facetious

Moderated
Just when you thought that the criminal element couldn't become more callous, this -

Calif. traffic stop leads to arrest of two who robbed dead family's home

REDWOOD CITY, Calif. — A Redwood City man and his girlfriend were arrested Tuesday in connection with the burglary of a Sonoma home belonging to a family of four who died in a weekend crash, authorities said today.

San Mateo police arrested Amber Marie True, 29, after pulling her over for a traffic stop on South Delaware Street at Concar Drive at about 4 p.m. and finding that she had a credit card belonging to Susan Maloney, 42, said police Capt. Kevin Raffaelli.

Maloney, her husband, John, 45, and two children died Saturday night in a crash on Highway 37 in Sonoma County. Their house was ransacked early Tuesday by someone who authorities believe knew they were dead. Among the items stolen was their 2006 Nissan 350Z.
more
Just Rat Bastards ! :hammer:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
People shouldn't disrespect the dead.

"The Dead Will Not Be Silenced"

on

Closed Account
If they did know, then that's some ugly thinking by those burglarizationist bastards!

on

Closed Account
Its not like the dead folks are going to miss it.

Yeah but, if you were a relative of theirs, and on the weekend you were thinking "oh no they died, but secretly oh Yes! I hope I'll be getting the Nissan" then you're going to be gutted right now about the state it's going to be in!

You need to read Les Miserables, Facetious. Victor Hugo already plowed this side of the human character....

This has been going on since man first started collecting tools and trinkets. Back then they did it more for survival but even up to medieval times they would steal anything valuable from the dead (including their clothes) and sometimes they'd even sell the bodies to backalley anatomy shops (autopsies were usually outlawed in those days). This is nothing new to humanity. In fact, I'd say it's definitely been a step-up since those days. Yes it's disrespectful but nothing new

on

Closed Account
I read an article that said they were also planning to Burglarize people that haven't even been born yet!

They should have at least had the respect to wait until they were buried before robbing them.

Facetious

Moderated
^ Ha ! :p

No mercy gawddammit ! :hammer: :mad: :D

I think that the timing of the incident is what got me, during Thanksgiving an all.
And the cunt w/ the credit card, I guess that the deceased woman was with the thief bitch in spirit, huh ? ;) :glugglug:

If the owners are dead is it really burglary, in the grand sense of the word?

The owners are no longer alive to claim their goods which still seem to not have been claimed by the immediate family. So their possessions were in a ownership limbo at the time in between one owner and another. So the items stolen were up for grabs by who ever wanted to “grab” them as it were. All that needs to be said is good for these two they should make you feel proud, they saw an opportunity and they took it which should be commended as an act of supreme honesty and cunning. But of course they aren't they're being persecuted. What a world we live in....

True American Heroes!

:crash: