Aces&Jacks Retired Mod Mar 20, 2005 #22 13 - The link is working for me, unfortunately. Because when i saw her, she scared the hell out of me. Don't know who she is and i hope i never see her again.
13 - The link is working for me, unfortunately. Because when i saw her, she scared the hell out of me. Don't know who she is and i hope i never see her again.
Jack Davenport Dec 11, 2008 #28 ricki raxxx said: For anyone who don't know who I am here I am! Ricki Raxxx Click to expand... I know who you are. Believe me, and so does my hand. I'd take one of your used thongs and make tea with it.
ricki raxxx said: For anyone who don't know who I am here I am! Ricki Raxxx Click to expand... I know who you are. Believe me, and so does my hand. I'd take one of your used thongs and make tea with it.