• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bugatti new ten milliin dollar car

It pays tribute to the EB110, the company's famous supercar of the 1990s. The La Voiture Noire, which literally translates to the black car, and a white Centodieci are both on display at "The Quail: A Motorsports Gathering" car show in Monterey, California, on Friday.

"With the Centodieci we pay homage to the EB110 super sports car which was built in the 1990s and is very much a part of our tradition-steeped history," Bugatti President Stephan Winkelmann said in a press release. The EB110 is the only Bugatti produced under former Italian owner Romano Artioli at a factory in Campogalliano, Italy, and not at the company's famous chateau in Molsheim, France.

The Centodieci races from zero to 62 mph in 2.4 seconds, to 124 mph in 6.1 seconds and to 186 mph in 13.1 seconds. Like its cousin the Chiron, Bugatti electronically limited the top speed of the car to 236 mph.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/08/16...l-supercar-yet-the-10-million-centodieci.html

Attachments

• 106076850-156571799793202_cd_campogallianor.530x298.jpg
    106076850-156571799793202_cd_campogallianor.530x298.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 126
Yeah, I heard about that.

Did you hear about the idiot that purposefully drove one into a lake? I think in the Caolinas. For (car) insurance fraud..

No! But now some comments on some sites are making a lot of sense now. Wow that's crazy to do that.

I wouldn't mind driving one of these to high speeds, but honestly, what are these cars for civilian wise with all that HP? Try to reach the next redlight quicker lol I understand having the money, collection, but 236 mph... a closed track can only be so much fun :dunno:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
On a side note... go to minute 2:00 in the video, and see that Li'l Wayne boasts, "he is the first ***** who owns a Bugatti". Among a shitload of ridiculous cars.

But Bugattis, in my opinion, are great cars, not too usable in normal day by day use, but good for racing days. And just a symbol of large success, financially

Yeah I remember before that the rappers were bragging about Bentleys.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
25ff165e-be3f-11e9-8f25-9b5536624008_972x_151243.jpg

Much like Christy Canyon's pussy, I'd just like to touch it one time. Don't even need to get in it... just let me touch it ONE TIME! :drool2:

I been waiting patiently for your reply knowing you are a car enthusiast. Your post is beyond expectations lol

It is indeed a sexy model of a vehicle.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I admit:

My thoughts about an ultimate car is much rather shown in this automobile extraordinaire

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
What's a milliin?

georges

Staff member
useless, no practicability and huge premium insurance and you can't fix it by yourself. Give me a good old 1969-1973 Imperial instead of it

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
useless, no practicability and huge premium insurance and you can't fix it by yourself. Give me a good old 1969-1973 Imperial instead of it.

Well, to be honest, the average person can't work on any car built after the mid/late 1990s or so - these exotics and hypercars are just that much worse and insanely expensive to get worked on. Some of them are surprisingly poorly built too. I doubt that many of these hypercars will ever see a race track... except for maybe a hot lap or three. Then they'll go back into their climate controlled garage-homes. I'm surprised at what low mileage most of them have when they go up for sale or auction, even years or decades after they were new. I couldn't have a trailer-queen that never gets driven. Even setting still, these things still have to be kept up = $.

Course, I'll never own a hypercar, a vintage exotic or even a vintage muscle car (love to have a real, numbers matching Hemi Cuda or an all original Challenger). I was close to buying a Ferrari 308 GTS (the Magnum P.I. model) years ago for a little over $30 grand. But then I found out that to have it fully serviced for its mileage was another $30 grand. Yeah, that car would now be worth more than what I would have put in it. But to keep the maintenance up over the years and really take care of it was just too much.

Just like high maintenance women: they're fun to look at, but I don't want to be the one responsible for writing the checks to keep it happy.

Which one will cost you more in the long run? :dunno:

bendoverbabe-kendall-bugatti.jpg