• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Buffie Carruth / Buffie "The Body"

Re: Buffie the body

wow i feel like i owe them money $?$?$? that is was cool as hell. that is the most produced website ever

Re: buffie the body

zoechs said:
Buffy Carruth ?
Where did you get that name? :confused:

"Buffie Carruth, known as Buffie “The Body” for obvious reasons, was born and raised in Athens, Georgia."

bio & contact on her page :hatsoff:

To me she is not cute at all her but is to big for her body that dont have any tits yall must be crazy to rate her as the best of any video or woman she looks like she lost a million bounds she just looks o.k. to me & she has a deep voice too!!!!!

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

mike s said:
To me she is not cute at all her but is to big for her body that dont have any tits yall must be crazy to rate her as the best of any video or woman she looks like she lost a million bounds she just looks o.k. to me & she has a deep voice too!!!!!

My exact feelings except I haven't heard her talk.But they're are far more attractive video girls out there such as Esther Baxter, Azzareya Curtis,Melyssa Ford,Miya Granatella,Summer Walker,Vida Guerra and many others.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

There's quite a few threads already out there on Buffie - and her butt is already a cause celebre.

Buffie is up there with Vida & Keyra....

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

How can you compare this Buffie
to theseVida and Keyra

I mean its nice but its just "Big" and doesn't have that nice shape.Vida and Keyra shape and size :yesyes:

om3ga

deeeze2 said:
How can you compare this Buffie
to theseVida and Keyra

I mean its nice but its just "Big" and doesn't have that nice shape.Vida and Keyra shape and size :yesyes:

Easy: Buffie's booty is magnifique - and anyway, Keyra gets on my nerves after awhile - what with her coyness in showing her face...

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

om3ga said:
Easy: Buffie's booty is magnifique - and anyway, Keyra gets on my nerves after awhile - what with her coyness in showing her face...

Yeah, I dunno whats up with the girls wit the nice asses but won't show they're face cuz Mexican Lust does the same thing.And I doubt its because they are ugly.

:2 cents: Vida and Keyra asses are still nicer :thumbsup:

Personally, if I have to talk about her butt its only to say that I think she is butt fuckin ugly!!! Junk in the trunk?? She has the whole friggin salvage yard back there!

om3ga

thomasjenkins said:
Personally, if I have to talk about her butt its only to say that I think she is butt fuckin ugly!!! Junk in the trunk?? She has the whole friggin salvage yard back there!

You done?

First of all, She is far from ugly. Buffie has decent features - NO WAY is she "butt fuckin ugly".
This has been mentioned before in another thread, but I'm getting the impression that if some models don't have long flowing hair, willowy stature and breath-taking features, then they're unworthy of appreciation in this forum......:mad:

[edit] Finally, if I had to choose between Buffie & Nicole Ritchie:

http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/41/e3/5bf249dd87dce84295bd3231ba4eccb2.jpg

Then Buffie gets my vote....

Last edited:

om3ga

pitino

are you talking to me?

great Butt Buffy! :thumbsup: