• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brunettes vs. Blonds

This, is of course, an old age debate. We all, given by God, possess human nature. Nature that consists of wants, desires and all sorts of preferences. Well, tonight I would like to spark up a debate on what is preferred the most. Those light brown to raven haired beauties or or light-colored, Marilyn Monroe style vixens.

Personally, I prefer the look of a brunette as my first choice. Although, there is something also something alluring about a buxom blonde. Let's see what the census has to say about it!

um...it really all depends on the person, i'm not going to say a chick is hotter than another just because of her hair color, it has to mesh with the whole package...if i were to pick my favorite general look however it would be very dark hair, either brunette or black, nicely tanned skin and green eyes...but really i wouldn't write a chick off at all if she wasn't that

I think in general, brunettes are hotter. That said, there may be nothing sexier than a hott blonde. Does that make sense?

But yeah, like JaneB said, a lot of girls change their hair color. I love it when girls do that, but on a planet with so many prudes a lot of people don't.