• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brunette from inthevip

Does anyone know who the girl in the black dress is ? The pictures are from the latest Inthevip scene "Naughty by night"
lucytyler-031.jpglucytyler-004.jpg

I'd like to know too- she does a tit wank and is in the final cumshot but does get involved in blowjobs/sex. Unfortunately there are no photos or screenshots of the titwank (about 20 mins into the video, I think) so I suspect that might be all we see of her. She's got a fine rack too.

I'd like to know too- she does a tit wank and is in the final cumshot but does get involved in blowjobs/sex. Unfortunately there are no photos or screenshots of the titwank (about 20 mins into the video, I think) so I suspect that might be all we see of her. She's got a fine rack too.

Important typo - she does not get involved in blowjobs/sex. Still like to know who she is and if she's done anything else. That tattoo at the top of her left leg may help

I'm trying to find her too, but can't find a name.
Scenes that she appear in:
Money talks - Panty Patrol (Only showing tits. Says her first name but can't figure it out, English is not my native language)
Dancing Bear - House full of cocksuckers (Cock sucking)
In the Vip - Tis the season (Dancing in background, showing tits)
And the last In the Vip Episode, Naughty by Night.

So far no hardcore. :crying:

Great detective work, Sparrow08. The name she gives in the Panty Patrol episode is Hady or Hadie (maybe I misheard it, but searches for either turn up nothing.) I enjoyed her cocksucking in the Dancing Bear episode.

Thanks Rich B!
I also searched in these movies threads, but nothing.
She is not on reality kings site list either.
(just to save the work if anyone tries these possibilities :)

Great detective work, Sparrow08. The name she gives in the Panty Patrol episode is Hady or Hadie (maybe I misheard it, but searches for either turn up nothing.) I enjoyed her cocksucking in the Dancing Bear episode.

I'm pretty sure she says her name is "Hailey" - it's the latin accent with the flipped L's that make the "D" sound. Good luck searching for anything useful under "Money+Talks+Hailey". I tried spelling variations but came up with nada (Hayley, Hayly, Haily, Haley, Hayli, Haillie
, Haylie, Haylee).

Yes I heard Hailey too, but i was not sure. I tried these possibilities and different combinations with no luck.
Definitely she is a newcomer, so we have to wait for a feature scene if she decides to do hardcore. (I hope)

And you are welcome BriX. :)