• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Does anyone know if Brooke Wylde is still performing or has she retired? She stopped posting on Twitter a few months ago and recently her account has been deleted. Her Instagram hasn't been updated in over a year. Plus, it doesn’t seem like she’s filmed any new scenes over the past few months either. I read an interview she did where she stated that she was attending a local college. Has she taken a sabbatical to focus on her education or has she retired permanently?

Unfortunately it seems like she has retired, even her official Facebook page is gone. The only thing that is still online is her official website and that’s probably only because a third party runs it for her.

Unfortunately it seems like she has retired, even her official Facebook page is gone. The only thing that is still online is her official website and that’s probably only because a third party runs it for her.

Bummer. I discovered her about 2 years ago, and just today I saw that she'd got around to anal. And retired. Fast adult career arc.