• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Broken links, (New censored word?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Hi, since a couple of days, I see more and more post like that.

The pictures appeared at time they got posted, but now links are broken, and it seems that many post got touched.
I know the Fant-astic word is censored for many months, it been reported but still censored yet. (I don't know what you have against this word...)
Did you censored another word? You have to do something correcting it or tell members to not using it to their links.

DrakeM

Toronto catholic river wideners club member
The banned site censor is eating up more links, e.g. h omemoviestube.com was recently added to the banned site list as well. The old board used to have many more banned sites but a lot of them became "unbanned" when we moved to the new board. It would seem that some of the censorship is slowly creeping back.

A long time ago (years), I asked for a list of banned sites to be published and a reason why they are banned but it never happened. It would be nice to know why certain sites are banned and exactly which ones they are so we can report errors in the banned site censor. Your example with the word Fantastic is a good one. Not every link with that word should be banned. We ought to have a place to report when the banned site censor goes too far.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
We certainly aren't going to make a list of sites we banned and the reason for it, but your basic rule of thumb is that its banned for a reason. Piracy, abusing our traffic, DMCA issues, legal issues, the list goes on. It's not something we do because we're bored, I can assure you that. ;)

As for this url, @CrimsonBolt, if you want to PM me what it's supposed to be, I can try and have a look for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.