• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brittney Griner prisoner exchange: WTF?!

Seriously? The US exchanged its once #2 overall wanted person (behind Osama bin Laden) in a prisoner exchange, Viktor Bout, for .. a WNBA basketball player.. I pity the mothers in Africa, who will likely lose husbands and sons to weapons smuggled in by Vikcor over his remaining 15 year sentence that has effectively been vindicated..

"Bout supplied a rogue’s gallery of governments and militias with guns, ammunition and aircraft. Nicolas Cage played a thinly veiled version of him in the 2005 film “Lord of War,” although the real-life version’s antics were more cinematically uncanny."

https://news.yahoo.com/who-is-vikto...dealer-swapped-brittney-griner-153308286.html

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
What bugs me is, there is a former United States soldier sitting in a Russian prison, forgot his name, but he's been there longer, and should be a priority. It they could have got them both, great, but the guy they let go, was worth a lot more then a basket ball player. Granted possession of a little weed is ridicules, but she did break the law.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Paul Whelan is the former Marine left behind. He has been detained for four years. In exchange for giving up someone who aided the Taliban, we get a WNBA player back.
https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2...iner-home-and-leave-whelan-in-russia-00073044

The optics of this are ugly and the Russians know it. They backed the US into a corner. The arms dealer for the Marine would have been a good exchange. It seems to have been taken off the table by the Russians.

Mr. Daystar

When I can find the article I was just reading, I'll post it. Basically, the republicans are all pissed about this, siting not only the 3 boxes mentioned above, but also because she's a very outspoken ultra liberal, that wanted the National Anthem discontinued at WNBA games, during the same time blm was torching police stations, and flipping over patrol cars, and setting them on fire.

gmase

An interesting opinion from Whelan's brother:
https://thehill.com/homenews/377027...-in-wrongful-detentions-paul-whelans-brother/

“Former President Trump appears to have mentioned my brother #PaulWhelan’s wrongful detention more in the last 24 hours than he did in the 2 years of his presidency in which Paul was held hostage by #Russia,”

The prisioner exchange still doesn't smell right, but this is interesting coming from a family member. Trump is criticizing Biden for doing something (however odious) while he did nothing.

Mr. Daystar

I don't have any sources, so this is hearsay, but what I had heard was Russia wanted Bout for a prisoner trade, I don't know if it was Whelan, but Trump wouldn't entertain the thought of Bout as an option. He wanted him in a US prison. Now take that for what it is, just something I heard in a multi person conversation.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I'd like to ask Viktor Bout what he thought about having Nicolas Cage play him in Lord Of War. Very loose interpretation and almost as loose as the gals who used to post here.

Viktor-Bout-787x450.jpg

"You mean guy who fucked up both Wicker Man and Bad Lieutenant remakes???"

Luxman

#TRE45ON
OFtH5d.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
How deliciously ironic would it be if he ended up succeeding putin as president?
The CIA may have covertly programmed Viktor Bout, using subliminal audio commands, to be a "Manchurian Candidate".
If he does succeed Putin, the CIA will have covert control of the Russian government. 😲
Some theorists believe the CIA used covert subliminal commands to make Gorbachev break up the USSR in 1989. 🤯
Maybe there's a meme that explains this better.

Last edited:

gmase

How about if Bout assassinated Putin? Sirhan Sirhan was programmed by the CIA to kill RFK.