• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney Swallows

I think the hottest gallery is...

• Total voters

BritneySwallows

Official Checked Star Member
Britney says hi! First post and new *pics*

Hi everybody! :wave2:
Britney from Cumtrainer.com here (formerly known as Chicktrainer). The guys at Freeones already set up a page for me a couple of months ago here: http://www.freeones.com/html/b_links/Britney_Swallows/
I've visited this board numerous times and today I finally registered. Woohoo. I thought it would be a good idea to kind of "introduce" myself to those who've no idea who I am with a little gallery. We're now experimenting with high-def video and the vidcaps turned out to be quite impressive. I've shrunk them to 1280px so they'll fit on (most) new monitors. These pics are not photos, so they're grainier. Hope you like them. http://www.chicktrainer.com/chicktgp/britneyhdgall/index.html

I'd love to get feeback on the hd pics and I'd be happy to post more if you guys are interested.

Re: Britney says hi! First post and new *pics*

Welcome Britney! Feel free to post as much as you want...I love your work! :yesyes:

Welcome aboard Britney, I'll be honest, I didn't know who you was. But I'm sure glad I do now!

I hope you become a regular on the board and enjoy your time here.

Oh and the pictures look great:bowdown: :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome to the board Britney :wave2:
And the pics are great :thumbsup:

BritneySwallows

Thanks RogueWolf and Poggy1, for a minute there I was worried my welcome thread would just disappear in the archives *lol* BTW, really love you banner Poggy, wish I could fill a string bikini like that... Thank god wide angle lenses can add a few pound/inches in the right places (here's a couple of bikini pics of me)
I've always considered getting implants, even had polls about it on my own board, but people keep telling me my natural cup size is adequate :confused:

hello Britney!!! :wave:
welcome aboard...hope we'll hear from you often!!!!

BritneySwallows said:
I've always considered getting implants, even had polls about it on my own board, but people keep telling me my natural cup size is adequate
dont even think about it...your size is just the right one :thumbsup:

Last edited:

BritneySwallows said:
I've always considered getting implants, even had polls about it on my own board, but people keep telling me my natural cup size is adequate :confused:

You fill a bikini just fine from what I see. Great pics please post more!

Welcome to the board:wave2: :hi:

Hello Brittney and welcome to the board. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here. I was not familiar with your work, however the pics look fabulous and I hope to see more of you in the future.

BritneySwallows said:
Thanks RogueWolf and Poggy1, for a minute there I was worried my welcome thread would just disappear in the archives *lol* BTW, really love you banner Poggy, wish I could fill a string bikini like that... Thank god wide angle lenses can add a few pound/inches in the right places (here's a couple of bikini pics of me)

Your welcome Britney Always nice to see a new member, even more when it's a lady:)

There not implants, thats Lucy Pinder and shes one hundred percent natural 32G. I must admit your have a very nice natural cup IMO.:thumbsup:

BritneySwallows

poggy1 said:
There not implants, thats Lucy Pinder and shes one hundred percent natural 32G. I must admit your have a very nice natural cup IMO

Oh, that's Lucy, right! I knew that face looked familiar. I really didn't mean to say she had implants, they look natural to me. All I wanted to say is that if I wanted to look like her I'd need "augmentation" ;)

Geez, another perfect hourglass raven!

BritneySwallows said:
Thanks RogueWolf and Poggy1, for a minute there I was worried my welcome thread would just disappear in the archives *lol*
You're kidding, right? Have you taken a good look at your entire figure, head to toe, in the mirror lately?

I mean, look at your curves!
http://www.chicktrainer.com/thun/soft/101z/00.jpg
http://www.chicktrainer.com/thun/soft/101z/03.jpg
( From: http://www.chicktrainer.com/thun/soft/101z/freeones.htm )

Oh no, I don't think this thread will be dropping from the front list anytime soon!

BritneySwallows said:
BTW, really love you banner Poggy, wish I could fill a string bikini like that...
Now hold on!

First off, you'll find Poggy is a mega-fan of non-nude Lucy Pinder and I'm a mega-fan of non-nude Yoko Matsugane, both very naturally busty models. But the bust isn't everything. But the main reasons I oogle Yoko is because (except at her thinner weight) she has a sweet hourglass I love. A busty model has to have one sweet hourglass to hit my favorites list.

So, secondly and more directly, damn your hourglass figure is beyond fine! You have a perfect, lean but powerful set of thighs, then a "perfect bubble" of a protruding butt, then your hips extend from far outward back into a lean'n slender stomach (an absolute "heart shaped" rear and background -- ouch that makes a man hurt with raw lust!), with just perfect, overhanging, full C (possibly D?) cup breasts.

BritneySwallows said:
Thank god wide angle lenses can add a few pound/inches in the right places (here's a couple of bikini pics of me)
Your hanging bust overfills a man's hands. On your perfect, hourglass frame, it's an absolute dream pair!

Of course, you really give a man's hands a delima! Cup the bust or grip the hips? Thank God we have 2 hands! Damn if God herself didn't craft you for the ultimate fantasy of men. That's before we even discuss your theme and seemingly oral fixation (does it get any better than you?).

BTW, I'm a man who doesn't spit, I swallow. So does that mean you like men who can service you and not get a drop on the bed or couch? ;)

BritneySwallows said:
Do not mess with God's perfection! She created you very close to her own, infalible image!

Geez, the women that come to this board are just getting more curvy by the day! Anyone else think her hourglass figure tops the charts here?

Last edited:

BritneySwallows said:
Wow, ProfessorVoluptuary, that was the most in-depth review of my body I've read in about 6 years.
Actually, it was very quick'n shallow. I could take dozens of paragraphs to "drive my eyes" up and down your complete curvature. I typically send such off-board, as some gentlemen dislike it when I ramble on as such.

I.e., expect a PM later this evening after my eyes enjoy you for a few hours. ;)

BritneySwallows said:
That's how long I've been in the biz. Thanks, I guess *blush* I feel rather good about myself now :1orglaugh
There's nothing more pleasing for a man than to control himself, turn his raw, animal instinct into the prose his eyes, heart and (yes, it does have a mind of its own) scrotum tells him. I'm just another selfish male SOB, but I just channel it a bit different than some. But I'm not the only one.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

You're a lovely woman and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

You know a trained cum lover is hard to come by :thumbsup:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

Welcome!

---->>> I'm working on your Official Star Checked Member status. Please be patient for a few days.

Last edited: