• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney SPears VS. NAtalie Portman

sexier?

• Britney is sexier by a landslide

Votes: 28 13.7%
  • Britney is sexier

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • they are equal

Votes: 13 6.3%
  • Natalie is sexier

Votes: 46 22.4%
  • Natalie is sexier by a landslide

Votes: 88 42.9%

• Total voters

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
Okay are we talking "Hit Me Baby One More Time" Britney Spears era? Because that's my teenage era, so I fucking loved her. Literally. But then all the shit. Still, you said in her prime, so I'm going with Britney. Natalie is fucking hot, I totally agree, but Britney in her prime...God I wish it were still so. Damn.

Britney is sexier by a landslide.

tony007

Banned
I love britney's new song womanizer and I cannot wait to buy her new album titled "Circus" which will be released in Dec!

Britney was sexier at her prime when she was airbrushed... she doesnt look that good in her candid papparazi pics, she has a lot of acne and cellulite... I just like her music!

Britney during which era are we talking about here? Well the new Britney's hotter but if we're talking bout the early days of Britney then ill choose Natalie

This has gotta be ...

This has gotta be the most cock softening poll I've ever seen.
Sorry, not really into most actresses/singers for a reason -- no curves.

At least compared to many women I see everyday.
And when you add in actual models, you're talking 10x as hot.

Natalie,
Always thought she was a hottie!

Britney's hot too but the crazy part with a knife chasing me afterward enters my mind so no bed time action with her.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Britney All the way....while she has a full head of hair!

Where is the option ...

Every day women I see are hotter?

Natalie is sexier

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Natalie Portman by way of no comparison! b. spears is a DUMB ASS, As STUPID as they come and IMO a drama / publicity queen, drug addict, drunk, coupled with her relationship with her douche bag husband and their whole baby's mama drama pettiness, she's undeniably mentally ill and unstable, without somebody babysitting her she is prolly suicidal, she is insecure, a wench of the 1st degree, and I am so sick of hearing about her :bs: its pathetic. :yesyes: did I forget too mention anything else about her? or does that pretty much cover it all? :rolleyes::eek:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Natalie. Several reasons push her way ahead of Britney. Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin. Her Cheeto encrusted pussy. Now if you did this poll when she made her debut, she would have won. Now Britney's just gross.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Brit-Brit's fine ass and it aint even close!
Portman is an avg. looking geek and Britneys' fine ass is outta this world!!
You see her pix lately??
cmon guys........:rolleyes: