• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bring Back Sam Fisher

Allow Sam to return?

• Yes

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Didn't bother me.

He is easy to put in perspective. I fine another member significantly more offensive and much more ban-worthy.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
OK. But let's keep the line moving. Don't stand there like you've never seen a dead body before.

OK. But let's keep the line moving. Don't stand there like you've never seen a dead body before.

lol...not even the paddles set on high are bringing that guy back.

My Sam Fisher impression.

"Check out these cool songs. Share your favs with us."

"meerricaa don't need aborshins and gun shaped pizza is aok with this merican

I'm here all week.

Dont support his views at all, but really dont care, sure bring him back, it is free site to state your opinions!

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Sam was a quintessential troll who flooded the forum with his incessant and repetitively-themed and extreme right-wing threads to the point of nausea. Hell, even some of the most conservative members of this forum would abandon him and turn a blind-eye to many of his inane and banal arguments! He was also a narcissistic attention whore who repeatedly went way out of his way to deliberately make a spectacle of himself as a member of Freeones. I was totally turned off by the fact that he temporarily and single-handedly changed the entire nature of the talk section of the forum. He also was an extremely narrow-minded individual who showed little ability to accept or grasp any well-founded argument and subsequently and regularly resorted to insulting, inflammatory and diversionary tactics to make up for his incredibly shallow information stream and his extremely rudimentary level of knowledge or education on any given subject.

THAT SAID....as a constitutionalist and faithful believer in the freedom of expression, unless he violated some major tenet of the forum of which I am presently unaware, I personally see no reason for him to be permanently banned from the site. Am I sorry he's gone? Hell no. He was an asshole and a total pain in the ass. However, if those were the criteria in order for any of us to be banned, I dare say that many a member here would be similarly barred from Freeones.

I do, however, think it unwise to post any posthumous threads that are devoted to him as they can only feed his insatiable appetite for attention....now, as the inevitable "outside-looking-in" observer who is undoubtedly consumed with a desperate craving for an opportunity to return to the forum in order that he may once again become the center of attention to compensate for what must be an incredibly empty and bankrupt personal existence for him in the real world.

JMO of course....others may disagree. We got over Baconsalt....we'll get over Sam.

Hondarobot

Banned
I don't miss his posts. You don't really need a loudmouth redneck hillbilly around just to have a "guitar riff" thread. That actually was a fairly decent thread, though. . .

;)

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
If we're rallying to bring a member back then it should be Trebus.

My Sam Fisher impression.

"Check out these cool songs. Share your favs with us."

"meerricaa don't need aborshins and gun shaped pizza is aok with this merican

I'm here all week.
1b68df75-7cbc-488f-9b61-37857d408bd9.gif

I vote to bring him back. Did he sometimes create threads that even he knew were going to lead to trouble? I'm sure he did. But a lot of the argugments that happened were not his fault, and her certainly did not deserve to be banned because of it.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
last time someone made a poll like this, they got banned. but things appear to be more lenient ;)

that was in the dave_rhino days.

anyway, he, as in sam, not dave, was a troll. and he will be back more than likely. i strongly doubt he was banned for life. maybe a week or someshit. personally, i hope he stays gone. those political threads are awful. political threads are always guaranteed feeding grounds where he got fed daily. it was awful.

im sure, in the meantime, hes making dumb shit political threads somewhere else.

C

cindy CD/TV

I had no problem with Sam, but then again I only looked into a fraction of the threads he created. But he was always nice to me personally. It's odd how many of his critics here make it a point to note that he's a "right wing" and so on and so forth. Just curious, but would the sentiment vs. Sam be the same is he espoused liberal/progressive views? That's not a gotcha, stir-the-pot question, just wonderng. :dunno: :angels:

He seemed to be straightening it out thread-wise... I don't really care either way, although I'd hate myself if I voted to bring him back and was still acting like a douche when they unbanned him. BTW, do the ppl in this thread saying he was the ultimate troll realize that a troll's ultimate goal is to be discussed even after they're banned?

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I never bothered clicking on half his threads or arguing with him in the ones I did click on, but I enjoyed the back and forth he had with others.

:dunno: I dunno'. He did seem to be settling down a bit towards the end.

I don't care either way. :2 cents: