• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brianna Frost

I agree....i'm just waiting until the vid gets released so we can all know for sure if all this waiting time was worth it...

# thanks for being patient yall ;) it will be worth the wait! 7:17 PM Apr 10th via web

# I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY YALL!!!! GONNA UPDATE BRIANAFROST.COM WITH SOME VIDEOS AND OF COURSE MY ONE AND ONLY SEX VIDEO!! =) 7:17 PM Apr 10th via web

Its been 2 weeks again and she is still wasting time instead of releasing the damn video. Wtf? Its the same old story.

A PICTURE SET OF MY FIRST SEX VID WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR BRANNAFROST.COM MEMBERS TONIGHT IN THE VIP SECTION FOR BEING SO PATIENT N AWESOME :) 15 minutes ago via web

Nice..can any members to her site post the pictures here? (after she releases them later tonight)

She just posted the sneak peak pics in the vip section of her site...however I'm not a paying member so I can't see them....so can a member post the pics on here? thanks

She postet this 50 minutes ago on her twitter:

"MY SEX VIDEO WILL BE LIVE TOMORROW NIGHT APRIL16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)"

Just update her twitter :

"almost almost almost!!!!!!!!!!! a little late as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 minute sucking dick video AMAZING VIEW and sex video coming to you "
16 minutes ago via web

and

"COMBINING THE BOTH! =) looooooooooooooooong sex video AHHHHHHHHHHHH so excited holy shit!!!!"
15 minutes ago via web